PDA

View Full Version : Why fester fang outpost is better than normal pvp.

Encryptions
08-18-2019, 09:19 AM
The elixirs and pots there are bad but everything else is good.
I have been telling people there is a damage difference in the 2 maps and they said otherwise. Here is a video that explains all. It would be nice to have a pvp map where its like fester outpost except mire does not work there and you can use elixirs because there is no way a warrior with 3000 damage is going to kill an op rogue without damage elix.
Or maybe make it like Free For All where we get a good damage buff, just enough where warriors have 5000 damage, also Mages need an armor buff and Rogues who have 5k damage can already take down a warrior even on juggernaut. Just a mode to make what ever class you are; you can still get kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGxrJAXFDY&t=60s

illumminati
08-18-2019, 11:45 AM
This is news to me. Ive killed many rogues just sitting in a group and spamming Ebon Aegis wearing a Gold Loot Nightmare Set.

Also if you are having problems with a 5k damage Rogue. How will you deal with a rogue who can have 8k+ with elixirs?

Festerfang is an open arena with a safe zone and lots of so called “pvp noobs” so u may think u rule the circle. When theres rocks and walls for cover and its full of pros like in normal maps u will be sniped before u realise what hit u

Encryptions
08-18-2019, 12:24 PM
This is news to me. Ive killed many rogues just sitting in a group and spamming Ebon Aegis wearing a Gold Loot Nightmare Set.

Also if you are having problems with a 5k damage Rogue. How will you deal with a rogue who can have 8k+ with elixirs?

Festerfang is an open arena with a safe zone and lots of so called “pvp noobs” so u may think u rule the circle. When theres rocks and walls for cover and its full of pros like in normal maps u will be sniped before u realise what hit u
Rogues normally use a damage elixir to have 5000 damage. With mire set and damage elix along with op awakes the highest I have seen is 10k.