PDA

View Full Version : About names

Chronox
08-18-2019, 05:28 PM
So i was typing in random names in ignore and found 2 cool names but when i typed in analyst it says the name is offensive, devs how is it offensive? Anyone can explain ty ty.

I hope devs reconsider that name, let me know when too so i can take it ^^ cheers

Ibrazs
08-18-2019, 05:53 PM
So i was typing in random names in ignore and found 2 cool names but when i typed in analyst it says the name is offensive, devs how is it offensive? Anyone can explain ty ty.

I hope devs reconsider that name, let me know when too so i can take it ^^ cheersUp

Enviado de meu moto g(6) play usando o Tapatalk

Switchback
08-18-2019, 06:44 PM

I hope devs reconsider that name, let me know when too so i can take it ^^ cheers

Its the first 4 letters that does it, beware if you google...may be a bit of a shock depending on your age. Shouldn't have to explain futher if you do. ;)

Chronox
08-18-2019, 07:01 PM
Shouldnt really matter, its an actual word, ive been worst running around arlor but ig it is what it is...

Stephencobear
08-18-2019, 09:14 PM
I just thought of a witty name and was surprised it wasn't allowed, I googled it (nothing), kept chopping letters off until I four the root problem. It was literally an old abbreviation of something not used in years (it related to turn of the century Ellis island).

Point is the chat filter is antiquated and irrelevant when ppl cuss freely with simple alterations.
But, they have to have a filter of some sort, right?
It's just this one isn't up with the times.

Spooked
08-19-2019, 12:58 AM
I think its pretty self explanatory why that name is unavailable to you

Dragoonclaws
08-22-2019, 12:15 AM
The subject was brought before. I had a nice conversation with JustG.

If my memory is correct

Constitutional
Gringotts (Name of the bank in the Harry Potter series)

Two great IGN but just a string makes them bad. Gringo in gringotts, probably tit in constitutional.

Summary, some strings are not allowed in names because some players abused bad names. Deal with it.

EDIT:

The name was constitution, here is the link to my past thread.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218217-Moar-eye-jee-ens&highlight=Constitution