PDA

View Full Version : friendlist narrowing down!

LwMark
12-20-2011, 04:39 AM
Ok so when i started playion PL i use to add all the high levels an people who were around .the same level as me .reasone bcuz i wanted to make sure i had groups i could join
But now....
Im use to the game an i got my main squeeze an know what im doin
When im suppper bord il attempt to erase ones i dont associate with or hav no idea who they are an will delete them but i even get bord doin that..
Im only up letter G or H or somethin an theres alotttt more!
Has anyone gone through this or stil is?!

ItsCas
12-20-2011, 04:42 AM
I do the exact same thing usually about once every two weeks or so

Skeletonlord
12-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Yes. You aren't the only one. I have problems with my friendslist as well. I try to delete someone and it deletes someone else.

LwMark
12-20-2011, 05:00 AM
Omg i hate that SL (your nickname for now on from me so i dnt gta type it out lol) yu go to delete them then boom it switches then switches back .Same thing when your joinin a room then it changes an yu join another room on accident then they boot you .then you try join again. then yu join wrong one .then when you click it correctly BOOM! You get that pleasent message "sorry but the game you joined is full or reserved for anothe players"! Lol i hate that messagee!

ItsCas
12-20-2011, 05:03 AM
Lol I do that so often too, click to join someone's game or invite and they move up/down in my list and I join/invite the wrong person on accident

KTpantyhose
12-20-2011, 12:51 PM
i quit deleting people awhile ago. too much work! plus i don't want anyone to get mad if they're looking for me.

CrimsonTider
12-20-2011, 01:06 PM
I went through a massive cleaning about 3 months ago. My list is still large but down to primarily my guildies (who were my closest friends before we were in same guild), and forumers whom I speak to on a regular basis. There are a few exceptions but not many.

Gaddy
12-20-2011, 02:26 PM
I simply don't add anymore friends unless I've actually run with them a few good times. There are just too many ppl...