PDA

View Full Version : Fixes that should be implemented into the game.

imath
08-18-2019, 10:06 PM
As a long-time founding player of this game, I have come to realize how some issues that shouldn't issues should have been fixed years ago. For instance, creating more trade slots with x number greater than 4 would prevent the need for the classic "ill give you the rest next trade." Furthermore, I believe that scams that involve screenshots as proof should be reviewed much more seriously. Next, it has come to my attention that typing the word "mmk" will you get muted for 5 mins. this should also get patched in the update. Finally, I want to address what many of you have been thinking and that is to make the "MY" items stashable. Thanks for the read and I hope the devs can implement these in the next patch.
Ciazkrauaza aka Beetbox

#waydog2020
08-18-2019, 10:18 PM
Extra trade slots would clutter the UI and require an overhaul of the game's trade window. Not that I disagree with the change - it's just unfeasible.

'mmk' used to be the title for something inappropriate on Urban Dictionary, it's fine that it's mutable.

Stashing My items would be helpful, they are yours, not the character's.

yfilc
08-25-2019, 12:53 AM
'mmk' used to be the title for something inappropriate on Urban Dictionary, it's fine that it's mutable.

What did it mean? I've tried googling - even for inappropriate definitions - and come up with absolutely nothing.

Kazori
08-25-2019, 01:19 PM
As a long-time founding player of this game, I have come to realize how some issues that shouldn't issues should have been fixed years ago. For instance, creating more trade slots with x number greater than 4 would prevent the need for the classic "ill give you the rest next trade." Furthermore, I believe that scams that involve screenshots as proof should be reviewed much more seriously. Next, it has come to my attention that typing the word "mmk" will you get muted for 5 mins. this should also get patched in the update. Finally, I want to address what many of you have been thinking and that is to make the "MY" items stashable. Thanks for the read and I hope the devs can implement these in the next patch.
Ciazkrauaza aka Beetbox

Screenshots can be faked though. Devs must look into each screenshot cautiously and back it up via game chat logs