PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Some Items that are not supposed to be "Unstashable"

Noxbot AL
08-19-2019, 08:14 AM
I know this should have been a done a long time ago to make people's grinding for great gear easier.
The people grinding for glint set but aren't that wealthy to be able to buy the items that can speed up the grinding process (red eggs etc)
should be able to grind for the materials easier with the help of their main accounts, yes I know you can just grind on your main and just stash the finished product, but how about if the character you're wanting to get a set for is a warrior and your main account is a mage? And the finished product that is stashable can be only obtained if your character is a mage, and not for your warrior? I'm trying to say that the 3 Main Ingredients that needs time and work grinding like cryogem fragments, nomerite ingots, and vial of orcsbane arent supposed to be unstashable in my opinion because of the reason I described. Or if possible make a selection when turning in the quest for the nomerite quests etc, just like in PL where before turning in a quest you are able to choose the item desired. Just a suggestion. Instead of making it months to get it complete with your twink character when you have the materials you need in your main.
Thanks AL Mods/Devs/Designers and Community :)

Tsuchii
08-19-2019, 10:25 AM
Edited, misread. Anyways,

They should be unstashable of course. That doesn't make sense. Farm them on main then transfer to alt. Where is the hard work?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Vivt
08-19-2019, 11:07 AM
I know this should have been a done a long time ago to make people's grinding for great gear easier.
The people grinding for glint set but aren't that wealthy to be able to buy the items that can speed up the grinding process (red eggs etc)
should be able to grind for the materials easier with the help of their main accounts, yes I know you can just grind on your main and just stash the finished product, but how about if the character you're wanting to get a set for is a warrior and your main account is a mage? And the finished product that is stashable can be only obtained if your character is a mage, and not for your warrior? I'm trying to say that the 3 Main Ingredients that needs time and work grinding like cryogem fragments, nomerite ingots, and vial of orcsbane arent supposed to be unstashable in my opinion because of the reason I described. Or if possible make a selection when turning in the quest for the nomerite quests etc, just like in PL where before turning in a quest you are able to choose the item desired. Just a suggestion. Instead of making it months to get it complete with your twink character when you have the materials you need in your main.
Thanks AL Mods/Devs/Designers and Community :)
No offense but this idea is ridiculous. Have you even consider how much effort and time that other players spent to make a glint set? Yet you want a short cut? If you haven’t noticed, the game is an RPG. If you want something, spend time and effort to get it. Stop being lazy and just grind the materials just like everyone else who has already made their glintsets and players who are currently making theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abuze
08-19-2019, 11:13 AM
Have you tried opening effigy?
This tactic is well known for crafting glint sets, it's been used since the release of the set.
Instead of making a thread like this and making yourself look lazy, think of ideas to make things easier example effigy method.

Reduced crafting time event was just here, you should've taken advantage of it.

Noxbot AL
08-20-2019, 07:26 AM
Oof Ok lmao just salt. KK Misread. Just used the example of glint set items but what about those others out there? lol OK fine if just salt in this community might as well close the thread so CLOSED>

Tsuchii
08-21-2019, 02:06 AM
Oof Ok lmao just salt. KK Misread. Just used the example of glint set items but what about those others out there? lol OK fine if just salt in this community might as well close the thread so CLOSED>Salt? Lmao, your idea was more salty. Same for others. Work hard, get success.

Vivt
09-02-2019, 11:05 AM
Salt? Lmao, your idea was more salty. Same for others. Work hard, get success.

Always the lazy players who complains, it’s annoying [emoji2365]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk