PDA

View Full Version : @Devs, come join us in PvP at level 71 :) you made it o so very fun!

Perceval
08-19-2019, 08:28 AM
There's just so much fun to be had! It's only fair the creators of this wonderfully awesome PvP cap enjoy their work too!

Terrorshock1
08-19-2019, 02:43 PM
There's just so much fun to be had! It's only fair the creators of this wonderfully awesome PvP cap enjoy their work too!Man they don't even test pvp weps before releasing them...
They throwing out ridiculous proc that breaks pvp and they never fix
Good luck getting them to pvp xD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

illumminati
08-19-2019, 02:51 PM
Had the best PvP session the other day with my tank spamming my Ebon Aegis. Was upset about the gold drops there though. I expected more since i was wearing a full gold loot nightmare set :(

Browdy666
08-19-2019, 03:35 PM
Yeah i'd like to see that too. Bump bump!

Switchback
08-19-2019, 06:10 PM
Take a break, its alot healthier than passive aggressive crying on a forum.

Perceval
08-19-2019, 07:12 PM
Man they don't even test pvp weps before releasing them...
They throwing out ridiculous proc that breaks pvp and they never fix
Good luck getting them to pvp xD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I really hope they come and play :) we have ~5k damage max and its so fun! Imagine the fun they will have with their 100k damage!

Encryptions
08-19-2019, 08:57 PM
Indeed, come and take us on. It will be fun; use armor sets we use - no editing stats.

capeo
08-21-2019, 12:04 PM
I'm willing to bet they have been in pvp with out us knowing. They dont just use those super stat toons.

What makes you think they haven't used their own toons in pvp? Because aegis is still op? Maybe they like to use warriors? Or maybe they saw that you can kill an aegis tank with skill and experience?

I pvp and dont see many of you on there. Does that mean you dont pvp anymore? Or never pvp?

Motherless_Child
08-21-2019, 12:11 PM
There's just so much fun to be had! It's only fair the creators of this wonderfully awesome PvP cap enjoy their work too!

LOL.......

I like this post............

Come on Cinco, he is calling yall out........ Join them and beat them down appropriately, if U aren't scared..... LOL.....

Just a bit of forum fun......

TooPure
08-24-2019, 02:54 AM
LOL.......

I like this post............

Come on Cinco, he is calling yall out........ Join them and beat them down appropriately, if U aren't scared..... LOL.....

Just a bit of forum fun......

All your posts be like:
LOL............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........LOL....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....LOL.......................................... .................................................. ....................................LOL........... .................................................. .................................................. ............................LOL................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................LOL........................... ..........LOL..................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............LOL.................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....LOL........................................... .....

slaaayerrr
08-24-2019, 07:29 AM
I pvp

hahahahhah ......

Allset
08-24-2019, 08:18 AM
I understand what you're going with this... But you are talking to people who can get a mage that would one shot a whole team if they wanted to. But you are right it's broke & will probably be that way for the rest of AL existence.

Browdy666
08-24-2019, 10:18 AM
hahahahhah ......

He means tetris. Relax. After all its just capeo... Remember : "if ill push all buttons and skills maybe proc will appear?"

capeo
08-24-2019, 08:04 PM
What are you laughing at insufferable? I said I pvp not how good I am at it:) We were in the same room on the same side not long ago. I'm in tdm everyday flailing away trying to get better. And yes sometimes I just start smashing buttons and hope my rogue kills the other one first. Come to think of it that might be how I play the whole game:)

Sorry about hijacking the thead. Pvp talk always brings out the crazies:)

Dragoonclaws
08-24-2019, 11:25 PM
ahhhhhhh pvp drama, a classic thread

Alfabeast
08-25-2019, 05:26 PM
What are you laughing at insufferable? I said I pvp not how good I am at it:) We were in the same room on the same side not long ago. I'm in tdm everyday flailing away trying to get better. And yes sometimes I just start smashing buttons and hope my rogue kills the other one first. Come to think of it that might be how I play the whole game:)

Sorry about hijacking the thead. Pvp talk always brings out the crazies:)Aww bud u do great, and your respectful, win or lose, and your fair player
That says so much in itself:)

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk