PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Guild Master Back

Shredderjoe
08-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Master of "Hardcores Platform" died on hardcore. So then Master rank was randomly transferred to a officer. Which is inactive now. Master of guild resurrected their toon. But doesnt have Master position to do promotions and carry out Master duties. Ign: Gaga - If any Devs see this please fix this :) much love!

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Susanne
08-20-2019, 12:56 AM
Hope you get you get to be gm again. Best if you make a standard character of yours the guild master when you get it sorted. Doesn't matter about the level.
Good luck. 🙂

Shredderjoe
08-20-2019, 01:25 AM
Hope you get you get to be gm again. Best if you make a standard character of yours the guild master when you get it sorted. Doesn't matter about the level.
Good luck. [emoji846]Thank you very much! <3 This is for a friend though, didnt have forums and i knew this would probably fastest way to resolve the issue.

Oakmaiden
08-20-2019, 10:00 AM
Would be faster if u used the right forums thread. Bug n issues or Suggestions n feedback are read by Devs daily. General Discussion is not high on their list of daily activities.
A direct request to support is also a good option.

Shredderjoe
08-20-2019, 10:02 AM
Would be faster if u used the right forums thread. Bug n issues or Suggestions n feedback are read by Devs daily. General Discussion is not high on their list of daily activities.Lol it would be seen a lot faster here. It wouldve never been seen there

Oakmaiden
08-20-2019, 10:03 AM
Lol it would be seen a lot faster here. It wouldve never been seen there

Seen by players , not devs.

Shredderjoe
08-20-2019, 11:02 AM
Seen by players , not devs.Ya probably true. But oh well already posted :3 thx for the info :)

Futumsh
08-20-2019, 11:19 AM
Leader fixed.