PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Bronxman2012
12-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Hello, all:

Last night, I reached level 65 with my bear. I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who has helped me along the way. I could not have done this without you. Yesterday, a few people recognized my playing character (Bronxman) from the forums, which was cool.

I've had some great conversations from people, but some of the most profound revolve around money. As in, someone will want to sell me their equipment, and I'll tell them that, unfortunately, I have no money because I gave it away. What I have found in this game, as in life, is that if you are generous, you will be rewarded. The best way to gain is by giving things away.

So, sure I will be doing the occasional Fang run. However, for the most part, I will be in the Forest Haven or The Lost Expedition campaigns. If you're a new player in Forest Haven, and you see me online, feel free to ask for help, equipment, or money.

As for why I'll be in The Lost Expedition, simply put, it is my favorite campaign. There is something about the cold weather that makes me feel good.

I would like to conclude with three notes.

1. I get several requests to help players in certain campaigns. If I can't help you right away, it is nothing personal. However, I always choose to help the newer players.

2. In terms of giving money, the same rule applies. If you are a level 59 player, and are asking me for 100,000 gold to buy some coveted Orlok equipment, I'm sorry, but I would rather give the money to a new player (or many players) who may need to buy that less expensive piece of equipment to maintain interest in the game.

3. The maximum I give out per person is 1,000 gp (and that does not mean to hit me up multiple times for gold). You would be amazed at how fast that goes or how many people are happy to receive the gold. So, if you ask me for gold, and I tell you I have no money, I really don't have money. In fact, many times, I do a Fang run to get some oranges or greens to sell to get money to give out to others.

Thanks again,
Bronxman

Skeletonlord
12-20-2011, 11:11 AM
congratulations getting 65! im still 62 lol! well written as well.

Bronxman2012
12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Thank you, sir.

Martin Tander
12-20-2011, 01:16 PM
I was giving away all my sets and best drops away to my friends...gave sewer staffset to complete stranger today..made me feel good...

I also believe if u share u will be rewarded again so u can share with someone that rly needs...some ppl get lot of good pinks,some doesn't get anything at all...for me its just virtual money and have only virtual value:)

Sharing is caring:)