PDA

View Full Version : What in the Lawd's name happened with this one????!

Zithorio
04-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Okay, so I was trying to download a game that was just released that I beta tested 2 months ago, so I've been somewhat anxious. The next thing I know, there's a billing problem with a previous purchase! So I email apple and they tell me that order mlv yada yada, failed to go through, but not because of insufficient funding. So I wait a day until I get the latest billing info update and I find out that it's YOUR two map packs, dark forest and balefort castle, which didn't recieve my money. This is what ticked me the most: I just lost TEN DOLLARS to cyberspace!!!!! Even if it were ten cents, it's pretty unnerving! I want to know what's wrong with my purchase! I am NOT going to pay ten dollars to replace money I didn't technically lose. This isn't my fault!! My credit card works! Any ideas?:confused::confused::confused::mad:

asommers
04-16-2010, 04:33 AM
I'm not sure I understand what happened. Send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with your account name and details and we'll take a look.

-ALS

Zithorio
04-16-2010, 04:39 PM
So I got an email back from you guys, but I'm not getting a reply, can I send reply emails?