PDA

View Full Version : Multi-touch bug (with touch screen indicators) caught on video

schrodinger's cat
08-22-2019, 07:16 AM
I can identify two things happening here. the first happens quickly at the beginning of the video when Gale Force activates when still being charged. The second thing i want to point out is a faulty touch that be seen moving around the hotbar area sometimes interacting with the loadouts which explains why my skills change and why the loadout menu appears

I clearly see and understand why .activating the touch screen indicator is important, Futumsh. I hope this video provides the evidence u need to determin if its my tablet or your game malfunctioning.

Ty

Futumsh
08-22-2019, 09:14 AM
1) You didn't actually include the video.
2) If you're seeing another touch moving around where you don't have a finger, then your touchscreen has a problem, and it has nothing to do with the game.

schrodinger's cat
08-22-2019, 09:39 AM
Ah, i figured. But the link somehow didnt get copied. Here it is, anyway:

https://youtu.be/1lrmUAr0H_c

Do u have any recommendations for a new tablet to get the best performance while playing AL that isnt overkill?

schrodinger's cat
08-22-2019, 11:59 AM
I only want to say one last thing about this. Combat triggers these malfunctions and sometimes when i leave combat the effects somehow still linger. But because im already shopping for an adequate replacement device and ur sure its not ur game so be it.

Futumsh
08-22-2019, 01:05 PM
With showing touches turned on, you should be able to reproduce the problem outside of AL. It may only happen when charging or in cpu/gpu intensive apps, depending what the actual cause is.

I only use android tablets occasionally for testing, so no recommendations from me.

schrodinger's cat
08-30-2019, 04:03 AM
With showing touches turned on, you should be able to reproduce the problem outside of AL. It may only happen when charging or in cpu/gpu intensive apps, depending what the actual cause is.

I only use android tablets occasionally for testing, so no recommendations from me.

How do i show touches on ipad?

Futumsh
08-30-2019, 10:29 AM
How do i show touches on ipad?

I don't think iOS has a built in method for it.

schrodinger's cat
09-07-2019, 04:10 AM
Im using the default setting for the d-pad and at times the movement is off by about 5 degrees. This has happened on both ipad mini 2 and mini 4.

schrodinger's cat
09-09-2019, 12:59 PM
I don't think iOS has a built in method for it.

https://youtu.be/SwasoJ3ghWk

I was able to record an example of this