PDA

View Full Version : PL Improvement Plan

nmyxspaceship
12-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Hello my friends and other forumers, the game has been out for almost two years and its grown greatly but has also recently encountered much loss.

Our players have been rate and why is that you might ask? Some may say its decisions that the Developers made. Some say that the game is not as interesting as it was back then. Some say there is just a lack of creativity, and some say its the high prices on platinum...

We as players should take action if we want to see this game thrive and become what the players wanted to see come from this.

There have many attempts to get the developers to listen that have failed, but possibly if we come together and make one big effort to help this game.

This is something that could be good or something that could be pushed to the bottom of the forums and never seen again and just be a waisted effort.

Dont look at this thread as something that was written by some kid that plays this game to much because the truth is im only on when i have time in between playing a travel basket ball team, studying for school, playing 3 different instruments in church.

so no i get to the good part... In as many ways as you can find ways to convey to the devs what neeeds to be done to keep players tgat are making them the most money. Post videos of yourself saying it, use creative pictures or weapon and map ideas. Write out story lines or just say what you would like to see in wayd that the devs are still making as much money as they need to, to put food on the table and still release some kick butt content!

-nmy

(wounded sign out ftw!)

nmyxspaceship
12-20-2011, 05:52 PM
I guess we woukd rather see this game go down the toilet?;^/

Veoveoveo
12-20-2011, 06:11 PM
No! I don't it to get flushed down the toilet....

I'll get to work with my ideas :).

Samhayne
12-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Hey Nmyxspaceship,

Thanks for taking the time to voice your thoughts and express your feelings for the game we all love. I'll pile on to your thread and say we would love to hear people's specific, constructive feedback. I would direct you to the Suggestions and Feedback forum and ask that you post your thoughts there. We're looking forward to reading what you have to say.