PDA

View Full Version : If you wanted to know what the new trophies look like. This thread is for you..

Jhawkeye
08-22-2019, 04:19 PM
Anyone who knows me knows I don’t usually brag. I'm making an exception this one time because STS has blessed us with the most op trophies known to man or woman..
After 2 months and 4-5 hard days of farming fester maps. I have completed crafting for the new trophies and completely finished my Tavern. I appreciate everyone who sold me the items I needed whether it was cheap or I paid op :triumphant: If you want to see it in-game just shoot me a friend request and pm @Jhawkj

Susanne
08-22-2019, 04:27 PM
Anyone who knows me knows I don’t usually brag. I'm making an exception this one time because STS has blessed us with the most op trophies known to man or woman..
After 2 months and 4-5 hard days of farming fester maps. I have completed crafting for the new trophies and completely finished my Tavern. I appreciate everyone who sold me the items I needed whether it was cheap or I paid op :triumphant: If you want to see it in-game just shoot me a friend request and pm @Jhawkj

Woah! Well done you. ☺️ Congratulations.

Stephencobear
08-22-2019, 04:32 PM
Your the only merch I know that can farm hard.
Pad looks great, graaz mah dude!

Average joes forever lol

Encryptions
08-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Nice, I generally see you in festerfang maps each day. Now I know why you camped there.

Jhawkeye
08-22-2019, 05:41 PM
Woah! Well done you. ☺️ Congratulations.
Thankyou ��

Your the only merch I know that can farm hard.
Pad looks great, graaz mah dude!

Average joes forever lol
Haha I can do a lil somethin every now and then �� And you know its AJ for life!

Nice, I generally see you in festerfang maps each day. Now I know why you camped there.
The only thing that could make me spend hours in Fester day after day lmao

Flamesofanger
08-22-2019, 09:09 PM

Great house :)

Jhawkeye
08-23-2019, 06:42 AM
Great house :)

Thankyou !

johnadamole
08-23-2019, 06:51 AM
Just unbelievable....cheers from Argentina
sign: Methuthuyoupi :)

Spooked
08-23-2019, 07:21 AM
Where do i look haha @.@

PatD
08-23-2019, 08:25 AM
gzzzz!!!! those quest are very long to do, i have only complete 1 so far, so really gratz bro!!!

Jhawkeye
08-23-2019, 01:59 PM
Just unbelievable....cheers from Argentina
sign: Methuthuyoupi :)
Thanks from the US ��

Where do i look haha @.@
Just take it all in bro no rush �� I’ve seen some other great looking houses too. Wish there was a better way to display them for people to see cuz I know there’s more.

gzzzz!!!! those quest are very long to do, i have only complete 1 so far, so really gratz bro!!!
Thanks bro yea it takes a good amount of time ��

Irg
08-24-2019, 11:10 PM
gzgz the suffer wasn't for nothing bro xD

Scll
08-25-2019, 04:09 AM
Gg my dude
/11chars