PDA

View Full Version : Goretusk Gored Quest

Shredderjoe
08-23-2019, 02:07 AM
So this quest says "find korgar goretusk". Not only have i found him but ive defeated him a million times(on hardcore). Seems quest or boss is bugged. Havent recieved completion. plz fix :)

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
08-23-2019, 08:48 AM
Make sure you're very close when you kill him, it has a rather short range to give credit. I'll extend the range for the next update.

Shredderjoe
08-23-2019, 09:18 AM
Make sure you're very close when you kill him, it has a rather short range to give credit. I'll extend the range for the next update.Im literally on top of him the million times i killed. But ill wait for update. Thank you very much! :)

Philofax
08-24-2019, 08:46 AM
Is this quest active or only in ya list?
I remember one quest which had to be activated at fribbel in garetta before solving the quest.

Shredderjoe
08-24-2019, 11:08 AM
Is this quest active or only in ya list?
I remember one quest which had to be activated at fribbel in garetta before solving the quest.Its not a active quest. As in its not highlighted like the rest. If thats what your reffering to. Ill try to do what you suggested. Thank you and appreciate the info.

jazzbloonist
09-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Its not a active quest. As in its not highlighted like the rest. If thats what your reffering to. Ill try to do what you suggested. Thank you and appreciate the info.

Sent from my LGMS428 using TapatalkU need to take the quest from town. I did the same thing on my normal char when leveling to jewel farm.
The bug here would be that that particular quest doesnt bring u to the NPC which gives this quest, but brings u directly to the map.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Next update if you don't have the quest, it should take you to the quest giver.