PDA

View Full Version : More in game ideas!

XghostzX
12-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Hey guys,

I thought i might as well try to bring up a couple of my suggestions. Here ya go:

1. Player housing-- this was on a thread page the devs posted as a roadmap... not sure if they're working on it but just a fun thought to bring up again.

2. More of an in-towne experience. I think the townes that are created seem a bit unused and i understand that PL put lots of hard work in then (for quests, vendors, etc.) How about a way for us to interact a step further? Take a look at nuri hallows towne. There are NPC's that say, "Come on down to try out the archery mini game!" or "Come bring your knowledge in the pocket legends trivia!" You guys see where I'm going with this? There can be fun activites to do in towne for small prizes and vanities.

3. Character customization-- this is pretty self explanatory. I'm not just talking about the gear, but the character's body features. In example, you can customize the mages hair (so they don't look like women... I'm called 'mam' too much.)

Let me know what you think.;)
Will

Buffedbear Pl
12-20-2011, 03:14 PM
My thoughts:

1. Don't really know what you're getting at...

2. I think this would be great, it would also attract people to the townes other than Fort Blackstone.

3. The best idea I've seen. It would be awesome to have a little more distinction on the female birds/ursans, as well as the male mages.

Xazic
12-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Ah god i want my own house!!! Psst* Paying even 800 plat for a manor >_>
Anyways i like all the ideas 

Skeletonlord
12-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Wow these are awesome ideas! I'd love a house! They could cost 20 plat or 20k in gold to buy one and you can get decorations for your house! The devs could make another town for housing called The Alterra Estate!
I also like your idea about the more advanced customisation.

XghostzX
12-20-2011, 07:04 PM
My thoughts:

1. Don't really know what you're getting at...

2. I think this would be great, it would also attract people to the townes other than Fort Blackstone.

3. The best idea I've seen. It would be awesome to have a little more distinction on the female birds/ursans, as well as the male mages. thanks guys! this is your own customized house you create in game to chat and visit friends