PDA

View Full Version : awaken searching

skaazatafa
08-24-2019, 09:29 AM
Well , i have a brand new idea , it might facilitate gear searching .
The idea is that we have the ability to search gear by it awakens .
Its little complicated because gear has different awakens .
We can have a little box beside search box , we can scroll awaken types as well .
The highest sum% of the awaken that u searched for in the top , ofc .
We really need this ! Ty :)

Poylittle
10-23-2019, 10:53 PM
This is a great idea, this will get us more easier to search the gears we want. And yes, I agree with you, everything in the consignment shop is getting complicated. The game is getting broader. We need more platforms. For example, there is a box or maybe a button labelling all types of awakes like: xp, gold loot, stat awakes and etc, on the box or button, we could simply put a mark or check on it, and the result will follow. I think this is a good idea. Majority of the us click all the details of each listed gears one by one in the consignment shop to reveal the awakes. We badly need this for us to save more time.

Inu
10-24-2019, 01:08 AM
This is a great idea, this will get us more easier to search the gears we want. And yes, I agree with you, everything in the consignment shop is getting complicated. The game is getting broader. We need more platforms. For example, there is a box or maybe a button labelling all types of awakes like: xp, gold loot, stat awakes and etc, on the box or button, we could simply put a mark or check on it, and the result will follow. I think this is a good idea. Majority of the us click all the details of each listed gears one by one in the consignment shop to reveal the awakes. We badly need this for us to save more time.

Yes, you are very right. I hope there is a function like this in auction.

Rasp
10-29-2019, 12:01 AM
Well , i have a brand new idea , it might facilitate gear searching .
The idea is that we have the ability to search gear by it awakens .
Its little complicated because gear has different awakens .
We can have a little box beside search box , we can scroll awaken types as well .
The highest sum% of the awaken that u searched for in the top , ofc .
We really need this ! Ty :)Totally agree, its hard to find the weapons that you want with the awaken you want ^-^

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ALShroll
10-31-2019, 05:15 AM
+1
I like the idea