PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Iron.Emma
08-25-2019, 07:44 AM
I forgot my STS email account password so i clicked forgot password. It said it has sent the mail. Can i know where does the mail go?

Is there a specific app for sts email?

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

picklewickles
08-25-2019, 08:03 AM
I forgot my STS email account password so i clicked forgot password. It said it has sent the mail. Can i know where does the mail go?

Is there a specific app for sts email?

Sent from my Le X507 using TapatalkIt goes to the email where your account is registered on

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Iron.Emma
08-25-2019, 08:41 AM
It goes to the email where your account is registered on

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkI made an email in sts email (in-game) it didnt exist in my other gmail accounts. Now i can't access it.

picklewickles
08-25-2019, 09:08 AM
I made an email in sts email (in-game) it didnt exist in my other gmail accounts. Now i can't access it.

Sent from my Le X507 using TapatalkHmmm try to check out their website otherwise you need to contact sts

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
08-25-2019, 02:51 PM
You can try contacting support, but I don't know if they'll be able to help you, if you used an email address that isn't actually yours.

Iron.Emma
08-26-2019, 04:38 AM
You can try contacting support, but I don't know if they'll be able to help you, if you used an email address that isn't actually yours.Can the email be changed by the support if i know the old password of the account in game?

Futumsh
08-26-2019, 04:19 PM
Can the email be changed by the support if i know the old password of the account in game?

I don't know offhand what information they would need to verify the account was yours before, but I'm sure it isn't the old password since they can't see those.