PDA

View Full Version : Build for my lvl 15 dexbear!?

Nekama and shinshu
12-20-2011, 03:19 PM
I have an expert lvl 15,a pink snowball launcher and damage ring and sniper helm.what spells can I have?

Bunnyshoota
12-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Spells are usually used to refer to the skills of mages, but you can say it to. For birds and bears, people normally use skills as a referance to their spells.
Level 15 is no good.
Level to 16, and your results will be so much better. Why? Because at 16 you unlock iron blood, which gives a huge armor buff and can almost nullify half or more of rage when maxed. Thus, your build would be something (at level 16) like this:
3 stomp, 6 iron blood, 6 rage
2 stomp, 6 iron blood, 6 rage, 1 SMS (super mega slash)
3 stomp, 1 SMS, 4 iron blood, 6 rage, 1 vengeful slash
3 stomp, 5 iron blood, 6 rage, 1 SMS

Try these and find which one you like. I prefer the last one, but that's just me.

Also, Nick made a very good build thread for low level pvping. If you need me to, I'll post the link.
Just keep in mind that level 16 dexbears are SO much better than level 15, and I would 100% advise you to go 16.
Also, could you try selling that expert leather and use some of the money to buy artisans? The 7% more hit is very useful for level 15 or 16.

For combos on killing others, use buffs (rage and iron blood)
Auto attack
Wait for the snowball freeze proc,
stomp.
Gives a really good shatter combo, which does extra damage.

Hope I helped!
-Bunnyshoota
(private message me for more help)

llDarkSiderll
12-21-2011, 03:51 PM
if u want a lvl 15 snowball bear use 6 rage 5stomp 3 sms.
If u r a lvl16 snowball bear use 6 rage 5 stomp 4 ironblood or 6 rage 3 stomp 1 sms 5 ironblood.
Use artisans armor.