PDA

View Full Version : Net Worth

Spheresome
08-26-2019, 05:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing sts introducing something like a net worth of each AL player which can be viewed when inspecting the avatar of someone.

Net Worth can be calculated through a combination of level, stats, total gold, leaderboard positions, pets, APs, and arcane items and such.

I would be curious to see the net worths of other people.

Thoughts?

Rehired
08-26-2019, 06:56 PM
I dunno, being able to basically see someones character worth and adding another way for someone to feel bad about their progress doesn't seem like the greatest idea. Maybe if there was a lb for the top 100 or something or if you could see your own net worth then that'd be cool.

Stephencobear
08-26-2019, 07:20 PM
Interesting but some other things that aren’t in your List for net worth;
Alts, #of alts, averages of alts, alt aps ect
House, house items, locations, house item slots opened, alts homes/guild halls
Average money income vs expenditure (for merch’s) & per what time frame?
Main method of income? Jewel farm, esg, merch, farm, lock popper, event player, plat buyer

So many ways to view it.
As to seeing it, I don’t assume it was legit, but that me. =P

Verbie
08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing sts introducing something like a net worth of each AL player which can be viewed when inspecting the avatar of someone.

Net Worth can be calculated through a combination of level, stats, total gold, leaderboard positions, pets, APs, and arcane items and such.

Thoughts?-1

This doesn't add anything to the gameplay experience. I'd prefer that coding time to be used on new gear, maps, etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-26-2019, 07:52 PM
Net worth only you can view. I would never want anyone to know my net worth, I would be in a beggar apocalypse, so would you. :mask:

Motherless_Child
08-26-2019, 08:04 PM

Thoughts?

Not being able to see other people's gold should be the "11th Commandment": "Thou shall not view the gold of others"..........

The other things can "possibly" work out one way or another...........

Flamesofanger
08-26-2019, 10:05 PM
no

11/Nojustno

sellall
08-26-2019, 10:05 PM
There's only 2 instances in this game where anyone is worth anything. The 1st is in pvp and the 2nd is timed runs.

Gold count or leader boards don't make someone valuable in the game.

Pleasant
08-27-2019, 12:46 AM
+1 I wanna see how much gold I’ve wasted gambling on awakening and elite chest

Susanne
08-27-2019, 01:28 AM
Sorry but I think it's a bad idea. Everyone is constantly changing the amount of gold they have, whether it's buying potions to buying or selling some expensive vanity or weapon.
Then there's the merchants who are trading a lot.
Besides, it's nobody's business what other people have, it's just being nosy.
People will be waiting with begging bowls in towns..noooooo. 😣

Rehired
08-27-2019, 08:51 AM
Sorry but I think it's a bad idea. Everyone is constantly changing the amount of gold they have, whether it's buying potions to buying or selling some expensive vanity or weapon.
Then there's the merchants who are trading a lot.
Besides, it's nobody's business what other people have, it's just being nosy.
People will be waiting with begging bowls in towns..noooooo. [emoji21]

Couldn’t have said it better [emoji1476]

illumminati
08-27-2019, 10:51 AM
Would be impossible to calculate. People play on multiple toons and accounts. Also the value of things change every day on AL.

Some things cant have a value put on them. For example IGN’s and Skill and experience and Guild Ranks etc

Darkrai
08-27-2019, 11:47 AM
not the biggest fan of it, in my opnion it will look alot like those mmo's that use BR etc (if people have tried another rpg besides AL u know what am talking about) basiscly an way of seeing someones worth

|Ares|
08-27-2019, 11:52 AM
Just to boost ego even more?

BaronB
08-27-2019, 05:19 PM
As most have said... no is the best answer for this idea >.<

But maybe something similar... what if it showed how old your account on the inspect page ?

Be a more legit way of having bday celebrations for peoples alts i guess if you want it to be a bit of fun, but can get a better grasp of how long someones been playing too ^.^

1 <3

Spheresome
08-27-2019, 06:24 PM
KK thank you for your responses I understand many of your points of views now :)

QuaseT
08-27-2019, 07:44 PM
The most valueable items ingame cant get involved into that. Like most op awakes, gear sets or lb vanities, collections of old items and more. People who have 100m pure gold will probably have a higher net worth than people who have billions invested in those items. Also its hard to value a lb position, the banners that the person has and the playtime and farming that went into characters. Its hard to convert these into a fair number which gets added to the net worth. Not a bad idea tho.

Encryptions
08-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Maybe show the total gold you have spent, max held on account, and overall. Private to each individual player though.

Alwarez
08-27-2019, 08:22 PM
If merchers get spammed, I like it. +1