PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Grumbly Thread

Lazaras
12-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Believe it or not. I don't want them nerfed. OK fine maybe make them do an obscene amount of damage instead of *pop you're dead* but i like the challenge they add. Also it's fun to split their attention and have someone go around and beat their face in from behind.

Makes me wish we had melee since I really want to go stompy stompy or crushy crushy on the little blighters.

BodMaster
12-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Believe it or not. I don't want them nerfed. OK fine maybe make them do an obscene amount of damage instead of *pop you're dead* but i like the challenge they add. Also it's fun to split their attention and have someone go around and beat their face in from behind.

Makes me wish we had melee since I really want to go stompy stompy or crushy crushy on the little blighters.

Must of missed the memo, who mentioned about nerfing? After every nerf upto date everyone always regrets it in the end ;( DO NOT NERF!

Azamaster
12-20-2011, 05:20 PM
It gives a nice challenge. I personally like it, since I don't feel guilty anymore racking up all those kills in bio runs. Although being knocked back into the mines does frustrate me...

LelouchX
12-20-2011, 05:21 PM
having them one shot kill u adds a challenge, but it's still pretty easy to stop them. there are probably almost 10 skills that can easily interrupt them. taking them out is going to be something that leads the stage toward tedium. people may complain that "it is too hard" but if they nerf it the people will complain "it's too easy." i remember when SY came out, it had some interactive stages and even MF took some figuring out, but how long did it take before we could all do it in our sleep? Taking out challenging parts of the game is gonna make people stop playing, period.

BodMaster
12-20-2011, 05:27 PM
It gives a nice challenge. I personally like it, since I don't feel guilty anymore racking up all those kills in bio runs. Although being knocked back into the mines does frustrate me...

Same, or being knocked back, not being able to move for a while why you see a bouncing betty,, bounce right in yo face! (BANG)

Kinda give up on my death count, its gone from Start/16 SY/30 V/95 lol, though I still try and play as if I don't want to die, as it makes it alot more challenging and runs smoother :p

Fac3bon3s
12-20-2011, 05:31 PM
The snipers are great. Keeps people moving. It is a preventative measure for leechers. What is annoying to me is the grenade spam. I understand a couple going of in a group. But when it's every 5 seconds it gets kind of annoying.

Killerade
12-20-2011, 05:39 PM
I like how there's different kinds of bombs thrown at you. Keeps on on yur toes lol. What i love/hate about snipers is when even though u moved out of scope they will still shoot coz one time I was avoiding a sniper by running straight at him while there was a guy behind me well i dodged his scope but at the moment he was about to shoot at a blank spot, the guy behind me stepped on the place the sniper was about to shoot thus killing him. gotta love PUG runs :)

LelouchX
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Kinda give up on my death count, its gone from Start/16 SY/30 V/95 lol, though I still try and play as if I don't want to die, as it makes it alot more challenging and runs smoother :p
i think i stayed under 100 until the end of SY. my first death was bc i fell asleep as i placed a bomb in cycrap. i think i have almost doubled my deaths since the expansion.

Lazaras
12-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Oh I /LIKE/ the chllenge (didn't you see the first post, or did you just see i wanted an instamurder to 'it'll do a jawdroping amount of damage that's theoretically survivable')

It keeps things moving. keeps you having to think rather than just sleep-murder your way through if you have a large enough group.

LelouchX
12-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Oh I /LIKE/ the chllenge (didn't you see the first post, or did you just see i wanted an instamurder to 'it'll do a jawdroping amount of damage that's theoretically survivable')

It keeps things moving. keeps you having to think rather than just sleep-murder your way through if you have a large enough group.

I saw it, I agree, but was in a bad mood at work. I seen people complain and it annoys me bc I too would rather have something challenging over something that becomes mundane before a week has gone by. sry if my post seemed like I was attack u :-)

Fac3bon3s
12-20-2011, 08:00 PM
I saw it, I agree, but was in a bad mood at work. I seen people complain and it annoys me bc I too would rather have something challenging over something that becomes mundane before a week has gone by. sry if my post seemed like I was attack u :-)

Even though I like them being in the game. I still hate it when they get me.