PDA

View Full Version : Elite gold chest stop dropping?

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
08-26-2019, 10:25 PM
I have a question when u get the tittles in a elite map ,Like lets say Kraken islands before i got the tittle "savior of kraken isls" the Gold pirate chests droped alot ,but after i got the tittle they stopped dropping. Is that supposed to.happen or is.it just bad luck?

Alghost
08-27-2019, 01:48 AM
I have a question when u get the tittles in a elite map ,Like lets say Kraken islands before i got the tittle "savior of kraken isls" the Gold pirate chests droped alot ,but after i got the tittle they stopped dropping. Is that supposed to.happen or is.it just bad luck?

Bad luck! If you have a lepre+luck relic+Luck elixer+Hisha AA you should be dropping them on almost every run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
08-27-2019, 04:42 AM
I have all.those except the artifact , in like 20 runs i only get 3 or max 4

Vvildfire
08-27-2019, 08:41 AM
they stopped dropping

in like 20 runs i only get 3 or max 4

So they do still drop. It's just bad luck (or maybe you had awesome luck before), keep farming and it'll average out.

Zeozheca
08-28-2019, 04:02 AM

Im really skeptical about it as well, I used to get it within 3-5 runs of kraken islands but lately it takes me about TEN RUNS to get 1 chest. My guildmate and I farm a lot of these so we definately saw a huge decrease in drops.

FYI: I have 30% elixir + Fortune Fob (20% luck) + Lucky slotted with wilbur and hisha (25% luck). Which in total is 75% luck YET it takes 10 runs to get 1 chest.

ALSO, When i used to get 1 chest around 3-5 runs, I only used leprechaun pendant (15% luck) and 25% luck. Something is definately up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
08-28-2019, 08:43 PM
Same with me, i only used hisha and fortune fob. And got alot. And now not the bosses drop almost nothing, not even silver or bronze chests,