PDA

View Full Version : Thievest alert!

Faaloco
08-27-2019, 02:55 PM
I want to inform the arcane legends community that these characters have been robbing people for a long time, they are latin players that is why i will translate the message below:

Rosaliiaa(scammer): Mrloko
Rosaliiaa: You don't know who i am?
Yairgarcia(my friend): You are alex
Yairgarcia: For me and for everyone i know
Rosaliiaa: I taught him to steal alex
Rosaliiaa: I stole 100m from Liamzy haha
Yairgarcia: 100m in what?
Rosaliiaa: One of the greatest thieves of this game hahaha

Is time to take out the trash, i will the respective report and i want people to go carefully.
Insanerip here, thanks for your attention.[emoji4]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190827/a8913b4af789aabe7e1afcf29f5139ed.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Faaloco
08-27-2019, 03:16 PM
Rosaliiaa=Ertoking

picklewickles
08-27-2019, 04:02 PM
I want to inform the arcane legends community that these characters have been robbing people for a long time, they are latin players that is why i will translate the message below:

Rosaliiaa(scammer): Mrloko
Rosaliiaa: You don't know who i am?
Yairgarcia(my friend): You are alex
Yairgarcia: For me and for everyone i know
Rosaliiaa: I taught him to steal alex
Rosaliiaa: I stole 100m from Liamzy haha
Yairgarcia: 100m in what?
Rosaliiaa: One of the greatest thieves of this game hahaha

Is time to take out the trash, i will the respective report and i want people to go carefully.
Insanerip here, thanks for your attention.[emoji4]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190827/a8913b4af789aabe7e1afcf29f5139ed.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante TapatalkThanks for this thread, i hope it will help people

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
08-27-2019, 04:10 PM
Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-27-2019, 04:32 PM
Scammer bragging about being a scammer. Dayum thats a low life bottom feeder haha.

picklewickles
08-27-2019, 05:33 PM
Scammer bragging about being a scammer. Dayum thats a low life bottom feeder haha.Its also stupid to say that in the chat everybody should know sts knows what you type in the chat if i did something that was against the ToS i would never just say it in the chat otherwise i am just snitching my self

Encryptions
08-27-2019, 07:44 PM
Its also stupid to say that in the chat everybody should know sts knows what you type in the chat if i did something that was against the ToS i would never just say it in the chat otherwise i am just snitching my self

ToS rules are very easy to abide by, you would have to purposely go out of your way to break them. People break them either think they won't be caught, they think its cool, or they don't know the rules. It may not be fair tos is only English, but they stated it will be very difficult to make everything into different languages. Spanish would be one difficult one because of the conjugations in it and sentence structure.

Faaloco
08-27-2019, 09:46 PM
We follow the clues until we find the origin hehe. This is not a sudden post

xxskeptron
08-27-2019, 09:49 PM
We follow the clues until we find the origin hehe. This is not a sudden post

good job hermosa xD

scarysmerf
08-28-2019, 07:47 AM
It is also against tos to post names here on forums. i know you are trying to help but just send support a email they will review the chat logs and take appropriate action

picklewickles
08-28-2019, 07:51 AM
ToS rules are very easy to abide by, you would have to purposely go out of your way to break them. People break them either think they won't be caught, they think its cool, or they don't know the rules. It may not be fair tos is only English, but they stated it will be very difficult to make everything into different languages. Spanish would be one difficult one because of the conjugations in it and sentence structure.I think even if its another language that sts will still find out otherwise it would be too easy to get away

Faaloco
08-28-2019, 08:06 AM
I think even if its another language that sts will still find out otherwise it would be too easy to get away

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalkit's a very big influence in the game and in that case you're right