PDA

View Full Version : Urban Legends

Commanderkeen
12-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Ive been playing Star Legends for awhile now and ive heard some crazy stuff alot that I would classify as SL urban legends. Below I have listed a couple of my favorites feel free to list some yalls favorites to.

1. Don't open any chests the boss will drop better items. I hear this one all the time and in my case it has never been true.

2.This is a new one ive heard. Supposedly there's a yeti roaming the halls of blackstar late at night. I seriously doubt there's one but ive been wrong before.

3. This is another fabled monster tale. I heard that there's a sea monster (nessy) at the ashen beaches on the planet voleria. This is another one I seriously doubt.

If anyone sees any of these fabled monsters please take a pic and post it here. And im also interested in any other urban legends yall have heard.

Lazaras
12-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Given the hours i keep.. I can say the Yeti rumor is false. Nessie might be true as a background event in areas you can't access but I dunno.

I'm simply wondering what rare critters exist that might've been classed as Urban Legend.

ArtStar
12-20-2011, 06:30 PM
All urban legends are false, people booting people for opening chests should be reported cause that's just a lame superstition.
There's no way to confirm any of this inside information unless you are on the inside.

Garvhoz
12-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes the chest thing is the most ridicioulus thing I have ever heard in my entire life...:confused: when and where did this start

krazii
12-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Ive been playing Star Legends for awhile now and ive heard some crazy stuff alot that I would classify as SL urban legends. Below I have listed a couple of my favorites feel free to list some yalls favorites to.

1. Don't open any chests the boss will drop better items. I hear this one all the time and in my case it has never been true.

2.This is a new one ive heard. Supposedly there's a yeti roaming the halls of blackstar late at night. I seriously doubt there's one but ive been wrong before.

3. This is another fabled monster tale. I heard that there's a sea monster (nessy) at the ashen beaches on the planet voleria. This is another one I seriously doubt.

If anyone sees any of these fabled monsters please take a pic and post it here. And im also interested in any other urban legends yall have heard.

I love these, I have seen the fabled yeti mentioned in #2, it had a "Bodmasta" above it's head!

flashbackflip
12-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Nice post, Keen!

I was told by one guy who knows the dude who saw ghostly figures of lost robo-pets roaming SY area precisely at midnight (GMT). He said that other guy told him those were the pets of mercs who hadn't been revived before exited map

Kakatoa91
12-21-2011, 06:27 AM
Actually, when u start playing and get to kill 1337 mobs without dieing non stop without logging off of the game you drop pink, vanity or rare stuff like recipe.

I swear... its the truth.

Kinect
12-21-2011, 06:52 AM
Actually, when u start playing and get to kill 1337 mobs without dieing non stop without logging off of the game you drop pink, vanity or rare stuff like recipe.

aww darn it i died at 1336, no but i went nonstop from level 1- 11 2500 no deaths didnt get anything

ArtStar
12-21-2011, 07:40 PM

Quit filling these kids minds with this baloney.
xD

Seobil
12-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Every time you approach a mob, shout "I WANT VANITY!" and does the vanity dance, you will have a 89% increased chance of getting a purple...

Seriously....

scarletangel
08-26-2012, 01:41 PM
This cant be true i soloed hive stoping b4 the group of blue like 80 times and then did boss i got the worst drop of the team thay all got epic i got uncommon -_- o deaths and didnt log off once this is for the one about rhe 1337 mobs

Traosabara
08-26-2012, 01:57 PM
If you boot someone for opening a box, it is impossible to get legendary items.

akfury
08-27-2012, 02:58 AM
Lol

Deathpunch
09-01-2012, 11:57 AM
If you necro 9 month old threads you'll never get a legendary drop, ever.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Jblazer
09-01-2012, 12:13 PM

I haven't heard of that last one :P
Nice thread man!

Commanderkeen
09-01-2012, 12:28 PM
If you necro 9 month old threads you'll never get a legendary drop, ever.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

So true.

Battlegrinder
09-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Time to break out the stamp:

flashbackflip
09-02-2012, 06:27 AM
Naaaah

Not in this case!

Urban legends must rise up now and then - just for new members to see them and add, not to make another similar thread

Such threads are not about some 'hot matters' they are more about general game rumors so it's ok to necro them imo

Cahaun
09-02-2012, 07:07 AM
I loved the yeti one. :o
Saw it in Blackstar a few times

Commanderkeen
09-02-2012, 10:18 AM
I actually snapped a pic of the yeti a few weeks ago.

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 10:28 AM
I actually snapped a pic of the yeti a few weeks ago.

haha:P

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Lmfao! Cheers Krazii ;O

Think I've run out of thanks already :p

Jblazer
09-05-2012, 12:17 AM
That awkward moment when you want to thank someone but used all you're thanks for the day.Hehe