View Full Version : Dreamscape quest

Zeozheca
08-28-2019, 04:07 AM
Hi, so I have not done dreamscape and I didnt know that you cant buy the dust after lvl 66. If I buy a bed at lvl 67 and sleep, will it still take me to dreamscape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate2049
08-28-2019, 04:13 AM
No you will be transported to the raid area. The area your talking about is only accessible by level 62-65.

Allset
08-28-2019, 04:29 AM
No you will be transported to the raid area. The area your talking about is only accessible by level 62-65.Not true, I did it by myself at lvl 71... I don't remember If I had to use a quest along with a bed to enter. But I believe that's how I got in. If you need help the other players need to have the quest and I think they need to be the same lvl as well...

Effervesce
08-28-2019, 06:06 AM
Not true, I did it by myself at lvl 71... I don't remember If I had to use a quest along with a bed to enter. But I believe that's how I got in. If you need help the other players need to have the quest and I think they need to be the same lvl as well...

Are you sure? It took you to a large series of paths ending in Dream Eater boss (large plant that stays in place and heals) which is accessible only by level 61-65? Or did it take you nightmare where one large field holds mobs and after you break the columns the nightmare boss and her pet dragon are the battle for 66+?

For the 61-65 maps the dream progresses each day that you go in and battle, and the map and name of quest changes. To enter as a group there, everyone has to be 61-65 and also must be on the same map / part of the quest or you won’t enter on the same map.

Gotta say, though, this is the worst quest I have ever seen, and the only one I won’t finish on any character. After soloing through the 61-65 maps and getting the drops for the Elysian daggers and Bow, to then make the dream weapons you have to battle the nightmare map 666 times for the 666 drops and the only way to get the drop is with an expensive 30 minute elixir. The dream levels are fine, it’s the frustration and cost of the nightmare zone that is poorly designed. By the time you’re strong enough to do it you’ve outgrown the weapons and the 3-5m price in auction for the weapons doesn’t begin to cover the cost of all those elixirs. At 71, you can farm it multiple times on one elixir and make weapons to sell but that really isn’t what the quest should be about. If devs actually played the game and tried to gear themselves up through quests they’d quit.

Ebereasider
08-28-2019, 07:03 AM
The area your talking about is only accessible by level 62-65.
STS changed it so that level 66+ players can get the Dreameater APs if they missed it at the intended level.

@OP, use bed to enter nightmare raid and kill Ashera, the demon child. After killing Ashera use the bed a 2nd time and you'll get the quest for the level 65 Dreamscape map

Note: you'll only get the old quest at level 66+, if you haven't killed Dreameater previously

Nate2049
08-28-2019, 09:41 AM
Ah well i stand corrected my bad well if u dont mind me i gotta revisit an old friend.(never had the chance to kill him since i was a solo warrior back when i was leveling oh boy.)