PDA

View Full Version : Banished power Quest: The First Piece

ton3zzz
08-28-2019, 12:13 PM
[Hunt for a piece of the Banished Power Set from Elite Hugal.]

Hi can a dev check if this quest still drops banish gear from elite hugal boss in Umbral Chasm map. I've ran this map a bunch of times plus elite southern gates and not one banish gear dropped for this quest. I wanted to complete all side quest but stuck at this one.

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
08-28-2019, 12:26 PM
looted ring week ago (elite hugal)
esg doesnt drop anything i guess..

Ebereasider
08-28-2019, 12:44 PM
Yes, only elite Hugal drops the ring, nothing in esg; and it's very very rare, saw only 2 drops in last month via system announcements.
By the way, you can complete the quest by buying the ring from others too.

ton3zzz
08-28-2019, 01:14 PM
OK thanks guys and @Slaaayerrr since you say that you looted ring recently. Can I buy or use it just to complete quest or even trade

Ebereasider
08-28-2019, 01:33 PM
Forgot to mention, (in case you borrow the items) you'll need all 5 items equipped on your toon when turning in the final quest of that questline

slaaayerrr
08-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Can I buy or use it just to complete quest or even trade

sold already, sorry

Forgot to mention, (in case you borrow the items) you'll need all 5 items equipped on your toon when turning in the final quest of that questline

thats sad :D

ton3zzz
08-28-2019, 01:52 PM
Aww man I give up trying to finish side quest then smh I'm stuck since no one has banish gear besides belt to sell. But ty both for info :/

Nocturnus
08-28-2019, 04:22 PM
I am stuck in the mission of the amulet portal in pakuna the portal never comes out they should put an banished event to be able to finish this mission that is almost impossible now

latigressa
07-26-2020, 09:44 PM
Forgot to mention, (in case you borrow the items) you'll need all 5 items equipped on your toon when turning in the final quest of that questlinehye eber, i have bought all 5 piece of the antignome gear but still i cant finish the quest.

please do help me

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

championboost
07-27-2020, 11:57 AM
if u want we can farm the ring togeether i need it too
ign Apoxhd

Ebereasider
07-28-2020, 02:29 AM
hye eber, i have bought all 5 piece of the antignome gear but still i cant finish the quest.

please do help me
I meant all 5 pieces of 'Banished Power' gear, not the 'anti-gnome'. Anti-gnome is needed for only 1 quest at the beginning of that quest line for killing elite Jadis. After that, those gears are basically useless.

latigressa
07-30-2020, 07:21 AM
I meant all 5 pieces of 'Banished Power' gear, not the 'anti-gnome'. Anti-gnome is needed for only 1 quest at the beginning of that quest line for killing elite Jadis. After that, those gears are basically useless.

thanks eber, i have done the quest

Ebebaarave
09-02-2020, 06:50 AM
OK thanks guys and @Slaaayerrr since you say that you looted ring recently. Can I buy or use it just to complete quest or even trade

Sent from my N9130 using TapatalkI sell banish ring :) that's the first piece

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Ste_garr
01-18-2021, 05:34 AM
I bought the ring but still can't complete the quest, want I need to do?