PDA

View Full Version : What clearly is a rush

BanjoDrummer
12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
My idea of a rush is when someone kills you when its not ffa and during 1vs1, they don't say go. Correct me i'm wrong? Okay so someone started attacking me in 1vs1 with no buff. He was using his skills. I almost died, but luckily fought back and won. Then I rushed him back because I don't like rushers. Then someone claimed he was "having fun". he also rushed and killed another player, so he's rushing. Am i wrong in any way?

Veoveoveo
12-20-2011, 07:39 PM
I believe rushing is when it's not FFA, 1v1 instead. Each person has to say go, and then the fight starts. If one person attacks you without saying go when it's not FFA, that's rushing.

(Yes, I think you're right).

Deadsoldiers
12-21-2011, 12:30 PM
You are right, rushing is when its not ffa and someone attacks you (but he really attacks not just stomp or hit 2times with no buff) then its ok to attack back and kill, in my opinion you can go on rushing him aslong as he doesnt says sorry because he needs to see that he makes no win rushing (sometimes you kill someone when you are lagging). Hope its clear now, hopefully i included everything.

Bunnyshoota
12-21-2011, 03:28 PM
If someone unbuffed hits you, then it's not really a rush. Once your health dips between 40%, then you can kill him and he would be considered rushing.

BanjoDrummer
12-22-2011, 03:37 PM
If someone unbuffed hits you, then it's not really a rush. Once your health dips between 40%, then you can kill him and he would be considered rushing.
yeah my health went lower than that! like one fifth or something.

BanjoDrummer
12-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the responses!