PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the day voting

Artemis
12-20-2011, 07:44 PM
IDK if this has already been suggested. BUTTTTTTTTTTT Can we do like the app Free App A Day (somethin like that) Where you vote for the app, and the app with the most votes and if the app agrees (obviously) it is the free app for that day. But in this case we just vote for what we think The Item in the Deal of the Day should be. Item with most votes gets to be on there for the day.

Questions/Comments/Concerns?

xxxsabrinaxxx
12-20-2011, 07:46 PM
I personally think this would be a great idea.

Otukura
12-20-2011, 07:54 PM
I'd be scared that it would be the 4x combo every. single. day.

Nick41324
12-20-2011, 07:54 PM
I like it. If it will keep more old member here.. So be it.

I'd be scared that it would be the 4x combo every. single. day.
I am probably asking too much, but what about a guaranteed new item every few weeks so that wouldn't happen.

Corpser
12-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Or the same item couldnt be used more than once a day :)

Fao
12-20-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm sorry but there are already plenty of these on the market for free! But idk why we couldn't add another!

Skeletonlord
12-20-2011, 08:27 PM
This is a really cool idea, and Id personally love to see this in game as it would give more user content.

Buffedbear Pl
12-20-2011, 08:40 PM
This idea is awesome, letting the community pick what they want, but as Corpser said, no item twice in a row. When STS makes a new item (ex: Rainbow Balloon) then it will be released as a DOTD without the vote. So the community can only vote on items that have been DOTD before.

elianel
12-20-2011, 08:47 PM
i will like the green antennas and i want to say something else what this mean what this picture mean
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/thejoker177/987bbe69.jpg
how come they didn't sell the pumpkin head :(

Buffedbear Pl
12-20-2011, 09:16 PM
how come they didn't sell the pumpkin head :(

Well the pumpkin head is just about the only thing that DOTD hasn't had. It's the only thing that the vets have left that distinguishes them from others in terms of vanities. The 2011 pumpkin head is just as good though, possibly better.

Nick41324
12-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Sam said (pretty much), anything that has happened before may happen again, as in special events.

For now on, I'm expecting STS to make everything return (event items).

So be expecting the old ears to drop this Easter and if STS decides to do something different, awesome :) I get to keep the first event item I ever got :)

Artemis
12-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Well the pumpkin head is just about the only thing that DOTD hasn't had. It's the only thing that the vets have left that distinguishes them from others in terms of vanities. The 2011 pumpkin head is just as good though, possibly better.

I was a noob 2010 halloween! I didnt know where to get the head :(

Engelhard
12-21-2011, 08:50 PM

I was a noob 2010 halloween! I didnt know where to get the head :(

Same reason I missed the snowman head last year.....I happily paid 45 plat for it this go round lol.......I know alot of people don't want the pumpkin head released again but sorry if they did I would be guilty of buyin it 0.0 Some people complaining about stuff being rereleased but they where the first ones to buy big luck when it was rereleased
Lol.......I remember when I was one of the few with it.....all that said I love my new snowman head.......Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you find many pinks

Suentous PO
12-21-2011, 08:56 PM
While I like the idea of a democratic vote, I suspect anything of rarity eg. Discontinued items, would very quickly find it's way into dod. Think it's a safe bet to say there are more "newer" players than there are vets. Don't think it would take long to see Neco's head fer a few plat.