PDA

View Full Version : The end of a year long journey

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 10:52 PM
I'll keep it short

Thankyou to ALL of my great friends for making my stay at Pocket Legends are very fun one! All of you are freakin special! Do something great in life, your all talented enough to do whatever you want :).

To STS - Thankyou for providing me so many sleepless nights and so many couch days of forum surfing :0.

You can find me at World of Midgard, under IGN - Pharcyde. Just a heads up, I rarely check email and I get a good 100 emails of spam a day (Gave my email to the wrong company). So if you want something a bit easier to contact me, just drop me a PM. I will be sticking around the forums for a few days to answer any PM's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7pZP9C8SqeM

*Click*

Otukura
12-20-2011, 11:15 PM
You got into the WOM beta? :O

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:16 PM
No, early christmas present like a hour ago :). I am going to be well occupied until WoM comes out :).

Otukura
12-20-2011, 11:18 PM
No, early christmas present like a hour ago :). I am going to be well occupied until WoM comes out :).

You're forcing me to ask.. what present? :p

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:19 PM
Bulk order of 500 Lithium 1616cr batteries :). Thats a hit! need another?

Oh, I got 5 presents early btw.

Otukura
12-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Bulk order of 500 Lithium 1616cr batteries :). Thats a hit! need another?

Oh, I got 5 presents early btw.

I need... 4 more hits.

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:23 PM
I need... 4 more hits.

1.) 3 new glovesets and 500 batteries to keep my lit up for a couple months
2.) A brand new computer, chair, desk, and monitor
3.) Ps3, bunch of games, new controllers, and a Blu-Ray player
4.) New bed, nightstand, and dresser
5.) 40 inch LED tv.

FluffNStuff
12-20-2011, 11:25 PM
A new car?

FluffNStuff
12-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Late post. What are the batteries for? Thinking car remote lock.

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:28 PM
A new car?

I wish!!!

*Dreams*

Late post. What are the batteries for? Thinking car remote lock.

For giving lightshows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JKBL4EYxRf4

Otukura
12-20-2011, 11:30 PM
1.) 3 new glovesets 1 2 3 and 500 batteries503 to keep my lit up for a couple months
2.) A brand new computer, chair, desk, and monitor507
3.) Ps3, bunch of games, new controllers, and a Blu-Ray player You're killing me by not specifying how many controllers/games
4.) New bed, nightstand, and dresser510
5.) 40 inch LED tv.511

I count.... 513 + controllers & games.

Not 5. Just off by a factor of 100...

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:33 PM
I count.... 513 + controllers & games.

Not 5. Just off by a factor of 100...

Lol you would....

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Jbo8HM6JUc167KNr0AZRNHz-WFiyz0rkLtLs7n2PIfPt4fUGEFsQlM8HWQ

Ivan Johnson
12-20-2011, 11:40 PM
Wait....why a ps3 AND a blu-ray player? Doesnt a ps3 have blu-ray capabilities?

BodMaster
12-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Hey Pharcyde, shame to see you go :( your easily the most funnest/random poster here lol you will be missed :)

On another note, i will see you in WoM! Mount and Mask purchased lets have it at beta 3 ;)

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Wait....why a ps3 AND a blu-ray player? Doesnt a ps3 have blu-ray capabilities?

Yes, BUT this blu-ray player has a lot of perks the PS3 doesn't.

Otukura
12-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Lol you would....

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Jbo8HM6JUc167KNr0AZRNHz-WFiyz0rkLtLs7n2PIfPt4fUGEFsQlM8HWQ

I was going to count the computer as a Graphics card... case... processor... ram(how many sticks!?!)... psu... fans... etc.

What type of computer?

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Hey Pharcyde, shame to see you go :( your easily the most funnest poster here lol you will be missed :)

On another note, i will see you in WoM! Mount and Mask purchased lets have it at beta 3 ;)

Thanks Bod! :D

Also, quick question - I'm surfing Wom forum right now, and a lot of data is unclear.

3rd beta opens after january 8th-12th?

Beta access and founders dragon mount closed after 1000 sold/ or january 8th?

Also, how many more dragons left? I don't get my new visa until the 26th (scam artists...). I saw credit card options, but no place to input them, does it have to be paypal?

annddddd..... Can a IOS jailbroken user get into beta? I keep hearing talk that WoM will release a cydia version, but no verification.

I was going to count the computer as a Graphics card... case... processor... ram(how many sticks!?!)... psu... fans... etc.

What type of computer?

Stock Alienware™ Aurora™

razerfingers
12-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Sad to see you go pharacyde but cant say for myself cause i only left pl but still i techically left :/

Pharcyde
12-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Sad to see you go pharacyde but cant say for myself cause i only left pl but still i techically left :/

Don't worry Razer, I plan on seeing you ALL at WoM :)!!

Ivan Johnson
12-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Yes, BUT this blu-ray player has a lot of perks the PS3 doesn't.

Ohhh ok.

Otukura
12-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Stock Alienware™ Aurora™

Should have custom build it :p

1050 for all the parts, right now, off amazon. Case would be cooler though.

Now go unlock those 6950s to 6970s :D

BodMaster
12-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Thanks Bod! :D

Also, quick question - I'm surfing Wom forum right now, and a lot of data is unclear.

3rd beta opens after january 8th-12th? 10th Jan, by the looks of it, was going to be around 24th Dec but no one would have been in thr office to make sure everything was running smoothly. So they changed it to the 10th as they get back from hols on the 4th and want a few days to get everything ready.

Beta access and founders dragon mount closed after 1000 sold/ or january 8th? Yes, the mounts and exclusive content is only available for the 1st 1000 to purchase or when semi-beta 3 is released. Along with a life-time subscription/membership

Also, how many more dragons left? I don't get my new visa until the 26th (scam artists...). I saw credit card options, but no place to input them, does it have to be paypal? They did not say how many were left, just that the Mods mentioned they are only half way there so around 500-600 purchased maybe. I also purchased through PayPal could not see any other method on the sign up screen, no option to select another method, so i had to 'retrieve' my password cuz i forgot it since dnt use PP much.

annddddd..... Can a IOS jailbroken user get into beta? I keep hearing talk that WoM will release a cydia version, but no verification. I'm a droid user so unsure about this one, just that they said they had to release the beta as a semi-beta as apple does not allow beta versions (sounds familiar eh) meaning only the members that signed up for beta 3 and the forefathers will be

Not the best help lol, only started up today so took in quite abit of info, and it seems the admin seem to randomly answer questions when they want, and the answers are very vague.

Stock Alienware™ Aurora™

Jealous much :O!

WhoIsThis
12-21-2011, 02:32 AM
See you in WoM then.

Pharcyde
12-21-2011, 02:37 AM
Not the best help lol, only started up today so took in quite abit of info, and it seems the admin seem to randomly answer questions when they want, and the answers are very vague.

Thanks for the info bod :) Very helpful. I spent a hour and half reading all the posts in the announcements section. Only bad thing about small time games, info is very hard to come by.

No answer about the IOS yet, regardless if I get into 3rd beta or not, I'm totally fine with my new lifetime subscription to WoM, and my one of a kind founders helm and forefather status :D.

kallima
12-21-2011, 03:28 AM
\
Pharcyde,

You may try emailing Noneo or The LoneArcher - they are both mods for WOM. Stomp and Moog are both there as well. Honestly, I think the 1000 mounts left until gone is a marketing strategy. I'm going to buy my mount next week after my holiday coma is gone. You think about which alliance you're going with yet? Also, I know right? Them stating early on that the mounts will never again be available definitely helped me choose to purchase the mount. If you do purchase the mount you should receive an e-mail explaing specifics of beta. Slated to start Jan 10, though (I think).

BodMaster
12-21-2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the info bod :) Very helpful. I spent a hour and half reading all the posts in the announcements section. Only bad thing about small time games, info is very hard to come by.

No answer about the IOS yet, regardless if I get into 3rd beta or not, I'm totally fine with my new lifetime subscription to WoM, and my one of a kind founders helm and forefather status :D.

No problem buddy, i did the same pretty much had to go through that whole section lol, if i hear about or come by the solution for iOS I'll PM you on WoM forum :)

Easiest decision I made was for the forefathers/founders dragon just had to be done, and for a pretty good price too $9.99 for that who could argue ;)

Silentarrow
12-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Cya Pharcyde, will you still be on SL or did you quit it too?

Pharcyde
12-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Cya Pharcyde, will you still be on SL or did you quit it too?

I will only be on forums once in a great while to check pm's. Cleared Pl, SL, cleared chrome bookmark, cleared chrome STS apps, ect. If you ever need anything just drop a PM :). It might take me a week or so to reply.

No problem buddy, i did the same pretty much had to go through that whole section lol, if i hear about or come by the solution for iOS I'll PM you on WoM forum :)

Easiest decision I made was for the forefathers/founders dragon just had to be done, and for a pretty good price too $9.99 for that who could argue ;)

Thanks :). I didn't even have to decide. The second I saw "1,000 available and no other mounts or helms would ever be made that was remotely similar to them, I knew I was buying. The price was really good :). You could drop freakin 5 bucks on a DotD for a item that will be on the DotD again eventually. 17 bucks and instant g-status!

\
Pharcyde,

You may try emailing Noneo or The LoneArcher - they are both mods for WOM. Stomp and Moog are both there as well. Honestly, I think the 1000 mounts left until gone is a marketing strategy. I'm going to buy my mount next week after my holiday coma is gone. You think about which alliance you're going with yet? Also, I know right? Them stating early on that the mounts will never again be available definitely helped me choose to purchase the mount. If you do purchase the mount you should receive an e-mail explaing specifics of beta. Slated to start Jan 10, though (I think).

Yeah it totally was a marketing strategy. It is a gift to players who contributed to the development to the game, and a donation system to fund the game. I didn't have any second thoughts about buying them :).

Pimpslide
12-21-2011, 09:34 PM
I really want that founding father's dragon in WoM. ;)
*cough*

Kingofhurtz
12-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Goodbye, Phar. I'm going to message you with some Q's...:)

Pharcyde
12-22-2011, 04:17 AM
Goodbye, Phar. I'm going to message you with some Q's...:)

I'll be waiting :).

I really want that founding father's dragon in WoM. ;)
*cough*

I'll give you the same advice I gave Noobmigo over at WoM forums - Con, cheat, blackmail, beg, whatever it takes, find a way to get that mount! :D

Pimpslide
12-22-2011, 11:13 AM
I'll be waiting :).

I'll give you the same advice I gave Noobmigo over at WoM forums - Con, cheat, blackmail, beg, whatever it takes, find a way to get that mount! :D

Come on Phar, that's a bit slow...
;)