The Blue awaken gem do?
And
What does the Red one do?

Iron.Emma
08-31-2019, 05:58 AM
Um what dose
The Blue awaken gem do?
And
What does the Red one do?Blue gems are cheaper and bad compared to red ones , they cannot open locked awake slots as frequently as red ones.

Red ones can open locked slots better , get better awakes. Also event going on right now , red awakes give lucky limited time op awakes.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

raduvidican2002gygg
08-31-2019, 05:59 AM
They actualy can open locked awak slot lol..

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
08-31-2019, 08:57 AM
Imo blue gems are better for armor,move speed and gl(apart from gl on armor/helm ofcourse)
And red are better for primary stats and during this event can get gl on armor/helm.
They say red gems open extra slots easyer but I see no difference at all.

Ebereasider
08-31-2019, 01:36 PM
If you don't like what you have rolled, you can try again until you are satisfied. There are two ways to re-roll:

• Awakening Gem (craftable from a new type of drop called incense fragments which drop from mobs around Arlor)
• Elite Awakening Gem (tradable kits purchasable for platinum)

All slots are remapped when you reroll. Both gems roll for any of the possible enhancements, the only difference between these two is the Elite Awakening Gem gives you better odds for rolling better things and opening up additional slots (if the item will support it).
A Dev stated in chatbox that the red gems have 2x better odds for a few good awakes than blue gems

Allset
09-01-2019, 01:20 AM
Have you seen the price of red awakening gems? Crazy when you can get blues for 8k and roll good Awakenings fact because I have done it. I rolled 50% GL 2 time & 12% boss damage. But I am more about straight DPS & survival so armor% or stat% is what I go for...

Disproof
09-01-2019, 06:07 AM
Guys its possible to get Limited awakens with Blue gems or just with elite awakens ?

Allset
09-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Guys its possible to get Limited awakens with Blue gems or just with elite awakens ?

I would just say it’s more rare... something like double the chance of rolling something elite with red gems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Disproof
09-01-2019, 08:36 AM
I would just say it’s more rare... something like double the chance of rolling something elite with red gems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok ty for info:)

Ebereasider
09-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Not possible with blue

these awakenings are available only from Elite Awakening Gems, and can only be rolled for a limited time!

stiugin
09-01-2019, 08:42 PM
anyone know how much blue awakening gems normally cost? (I forgot to check cs before the event)

Stephencobear
09-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Not possible with blue

Ik you quoted Rem but, I think this is one of those times she’s misinformed being a mod and not a dev.
If you have only blue awaken gems in your inv & you look at “view all possible awakens”, you will see the 50% gl on helms right now due to the event. That’s even with no red ones on hand it’s there in possible awakens.

Either that or the devs made a mistake putting that in game under possible enhancements.
I think the latter is far less likely.

Ebereasider
09-02-2019, 12:58 AM
If you have only blue awaken gems in your inv & you look at “view all possible awakens”, you will see the 50% gl on helms right now due to the event. That’s even with no red ones on hand it’s there in possible awakens.
If you do not have a single awaken gems (both red and blue) or awaken elixir in your satchel and inventory "possible enhancement" still shows 50%gl on helm. So does that mean you can get gl awake without using any kind of gems or elixir?

It only shows what is possible overall, not what is possible using items on your hand

One of my friend made the same assumption like you last year, and lost 250+ blue gems trying to get gl on helm

Stephencobear
09-02-2019, 08:04 AM
If you do not have a single awaken gems (both red and blue) or awaken elixir in your satchel and inventory "possible enhancement" still shows 50%gl on helm. So does that mean you can get gl awake without using any kind of gems or elixir?

It only shows what is possible overall, not what is possible using items on your hand

One of my friend made the same assumption like you last year, and lost 250+ blue gems trying to get gl on helm

Yes you will see that 50 gl is possible now because it is currently an awaken event. As soon as this event ends that will disappear entirely. In game it looks like it is possible currently with either type, & no of course you can’t awaken without a gem.
As to spending 250 blue and getting nothing- I did near that many reds and got nothing. its rng.

The quickest way to find out for sure would be for anyone to start a thread in the bugs section saying there is a bug that makes the blue gems show the incorrect possibility of gl,
then wait for Futu to say it’s is or isn’t a bug.

PatD
09-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Yes you will see that 50 gl is possible now because it is currently an awaken event. As soon as this event ends that will disappear entirely. In game it looks like it is possible currently with either type, & no of course you can’t awaken without a gem.
As to spending 250 blue and getting nothing- I did near that many reds and got nothing. its rng.

The quickest way to find out for sure would be for anyone to start a thread in the bugs section saying there is a bug that makes the blue gems show the incorrect possibility of gl,
then wait for Futu to say it’s is or isn’t a bug.

You can't get those special awake with the blue one, i'm 110% positive, it as been like that last year and was said in Justg announcement post,

they also say same thing in this year announcement, also i never heard anyone getting them with the blue one,

so if you want those special awake you absolutely need use the elite awaking gem (orange one).