PDA

View Full Version : NEW PVP SYSTEM / tournament mode?

Ferhat
08-31-2019, 10:26 AM
Hi Devs it will be cool if u guys make a new PVP mode

Like a GroundWar mode/Ranked mode like when u win you get ranked points/gold and you will play agians a player with the same RANK points/and maybe a

tournament mode so players can watch live pvp in game high pvp players battling for the gold prize. btw is it posible to add this in game? would be cool if it can and i think many players gonna love this

10vs10 TDM or FFA
AND the Devs make gears/weapens for uss

like same gears same skills fair pvp gameplay
and the top 5 with the alot off kills win gold

5th player wins 1k gold

4th player wins 2k gold

3th player wins 3k gold

2th player wins 4k gold

and the 1st player wins 5k gold
ths will make pvp acitve agiane
:D

Spheresome
08-31-2019, 10:32 AM
Sounds cool but not 10 v 10. Did a 10 v 10 gb once and to call it laggy would be an understatemeng

Ferhat
08-31-2019, 10:39 AM
so the game cant handel 10vs10 or the phones cant handel 10vs10?

m3cy
08-31-2019, 10:44 AM
++1
There needs to be a new pvp mode implemented definelty, where there are no armor awake stack, and also players could have a fixed gear depending on what class they are and tank/dps etc. This would make pvp more enjoyable imo.
This pvp mode could have a new lb where most kills or wins could win vanitys etc.
Only down side with ur statment, is the gold, the economey is inflated atm, what we need is vanitys, as that would be smarter.
Ty

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rehired
08-31-2019, 10:48 AM
Didn’t they use to do this? I remember Remiem and someone else view a tdm match in spectator mode against top guilds before. It’s on Youtube.

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

Ferhat
08-31-2019, 11:03 AM
Didn’t they use to do this? I remember Remiem and someone else view a tdm match in spectator mode against top guilds before. It’s on Youtube.

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

oh yeah i see that video but with a nice areana when u can se live players enjoing the pvp match that would be so much fun

Ferhat
08-31-2019, 11:05 AM
++1
There needs to be a new pvp mode implemented definelty, where there are no armor awake stack, and also players could have a fixed gear depending on what class they are and tank/dps etc. This would make pvp more enjoyable imo.
This pvp mode could have a new lb where most kills or wins could win vanitys etc.
Only down side with ur statment, is the gold, the economey is inflated atm, what we need is vanitys, as that would be smarter.
Ty

yeah thats fine only vanitys btw thx for your possitive comment :D

Ferhat
08-31-2019, 11:15 AM
++1
Ty

Yeah vanitys would be fine to btw thx for your positive comment srry for my bad english :D

Spheresome
08-31-2019, 12:08 PM
so the game cant handel 10vs10 or the phones cant handel 10vs10?

Game. I was playing on computer

Ferhat
08-31-2019, 01:11 PM
Game. I was playing on computer

i hoop the Devs can fix that than we can do 10vs10 pvp Groundwar