PDA

View Full Version : have question about posting

alonehope
09-01-2019, 03:59 PM
ok as I said there is some kind of posting mode like some thread is like red some blue some gry and how we can close some thread if we want to? I don't know how it's working honestly let me know guys tnx :)

Stephencobear
09-01-2019, 09:06 PM
The only type of post other than a normal one is a poll. We don’t have the ability to create a poll but sometimes mods or devs will make one a poll after it’s been made (rarely).
Flags emoji pics and gifs can be added, size/colored font used, but they’re all basic html posts placed in different sections.

We haven’t had the ability to truly close posts in a loooooong time, but that doesn’t stop ppl from writing “closed”, usually to end the discussion in a trade thread.
Also you can “ignore” a profile as an option and never see them post again, you just see that they are in a post but the info is omitted.
Boy does that come in handy! :devilish:

Ebereasider
09-02-2019, 12:45 AM
ok as I said there is some kind of posting mode like some thread is like red some blue some gry and how we can close some thread if we want to? I don't know how it's working honestly let me know guys tnx :)
Those colors do not indicate posting mode, they just show the status like if a thread is popular or not or read/unread:
And we can't close or delete our threads, only devs/mods can do that right now

alonehope
09-03-2019, 05:12 AM
oh tnx guys :D