GucciBang
09-01-2019, 04:26 PM
i need the real price

Ghost Medusa# Lmao

THE GOLDEN KING
09-01-2019, 10:10 PM
i need the real price

Ghost Medusa# Lmao

My best guesstimate is over 800m, since only 5 were rewarded. Plus inflation and rarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Pointless asking in forum. Just decide what you are willing to pay for it and try find a seller for around that

Perceval
09-02-2019, 02:12 AM
My best guesstimate is over 800m, since only 5 were rewarded. Plus inflation and rarity.

Hope the devs see this and think on it

Twonx
09-02-2019, 03:06 AM
It's not devs who decides about this.

Perceval
09-02-2019, 05:17 AM
It's not devs who decides about this.

Allowing items to go 8x above the trade limit (because those items disappear with banned players) is like inadvertently condoning scams

shadowronn
09-02-2019, 06:30 AM
Allowing items to go 8x above the trade limit (because those items disappear with banned players) is like inadvertently condoning scams

Gold is not the only way to obtain items, high valued items can be traded as well.
Example: Zhulong is worth say 40M so a person can trade 20 zhulong eggs to a ghost medusa and this trade would perfectly fit into the trade window.(Also just because a person said ghost medusa is worth 800M it does not mean the vanity actually is, chances are that people giving these estimates probably never owned such a vanity) analogy would be say your friend told you a BMW X5 costs $100,000 but you go to the dealership and find out it costs $80,000.

Perceval
09-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Gold is not the only way to obtain items, high valued items can be traded as well.
Example: Zhulong is worth say 40M so a person can trade 20 zhulong eggs to a ghost medusa and this trade would perfectly fit into the trade window.(Also just because a person said ghost medusa is worth 800M it does not mean the vanity actually is, chances are that people giving these estimates probably never owned such a vanity) analogy would be say your friend told you a BMW X5 costs $100,000 but you go to the dealership and find out it costs $80,000.

1. Last I checked, you couldn't fit 40 zhulongs in one trade (max is 4 + 99m)
2. 4 zhulongs + 99m wouldn't cover half the vanity
3. Where's the sts dealership that offers said scam prone vanities?

So yes, inadvertently condoning scams.

shadowronn
09-02-2019, 09:32 AM

Thought about what you said, last I checked we can put more than 4 eggs of the same type in a trade window so 1&2 are ...
STS dealership doesn’t exist so think of it as a rather auction, how much ever it sells for the first time, it’s worth more the next time. Again prices don’t exist for vanities, they are worth how much ever a person is willing to pay. STS cannot enforce prices but could raise the gold cap.

Alghost
09-02-2019, 09:33 AM

1.)You could fit a total of 999 zhulong eggs in trade+99m.

2.)11 zhulong eggs would cover half of the vanities worth

3.)The reason why some lb vanities cost so much nowadays is because of INFLATION and RARITY. Which most people tend to ignore, this has nothing to do with price manipulation.

The reason Yeti isn’t worth 25m or frank isn’t worth 5m anymore is because of inflation for example;
“Pirate Booty event”, “Gold loot awakenings(500-800% GL)”, easy grab gold like 1700 plat worth of Elite awakening gems gets you 15m+. Also the rarity of yeti and frank being from 2014 with all these players who either quit,liquidated the vanity or banned, it would make the prices of these items double or quadruple in price each time.

Personally, I think any type of “Ghost mummy, Ghost golem, Ghost Medusa” is worth close to 1 billion gold. Since only 5 sets of each class were givin out.

Encryptions
09-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Make gold cap 999m. Saves time, prevents scams, also helps alot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
09-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Gold cap is not a cause of scam. The ones that are careless enough to get scammed will still get scammed whether the gold cap is 999m or even 999b.
People can safely use high value items as alternative currency as stated by others.
Raising gold cap will only encourage hoarding more gold and all item's price will rise more and more as a result. And new players will feel even more hopeless.