PDA

View Full Version : Name stealing or not

Kahhhboom
09-02-2019, 09:02 AM
Ok so today I was online just crusing around different towns ,then I get a message from someone saying I look like him , then i realized he is using a name like mine ,mine is spelled kahhboom his is kaaaboom a lvl 60 something warrior. For the record we are not the same person. I do not know him , and I will not judge his character. But I'll state this again ,That is not me . I AM THE LITTLE MAGE ,that usually gets beat up in brawl. I dont know if I should be flattered or upset and complain to the devs about allowing people to have the same names but spelled diffrent .smh

Anil LK Joseph
09-02-2019, 09:07 AM
Pointless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idly
09-02-2019, 09:20 AM
It's not the same name... It's a variation on your name which I'm sure is a variation on Kaboom... People have been using similar names for years, it's common. Some do it to scam...most to get a cool name they want because everything is taken.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

|Ares|
09-03-2019, 01:25 PM
What if someone is originally and actually named Kaboom? Did you steal the name in the first place? Exactly.

Spooked
09-04-2019, 01:58 AM
His name is different, you're entitled to your name, not his.
If you go complain to the devs about this you'll look very desperate for attention. This is such a pointless thread

Chronox
09-04-2019, 02:08 AM
Why would u need to complain to devs? This is not an issue, i have an og name when i first started, many replicated the name in different ways it doesnt affect me in any way, ur name isnt so special to have only 1 spelling of it... there are thousands of players on this game and there are words that can be spelt a thousands ways.... kaboom, kaahboom, kahhbuuuum, its all the same just different persons..

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Kahhhboom
09-04-2019, 06:28 PM
Perhaps I should of put a question marks ???. By all means I'm not ,nor did not complae to anyone ,Read I'm letting everyone know it's not me . And for the record has anyone ever seen the old batman and Robin tv series, when they fight there are words that pop out like shaaabaam ,or kahhboom ,when they land a punch ,that is where I got my name from .

Dragoonclaws
09-05-2019, 06:47 AM
I copyrighted my name and other variants. You must pay me coffee everytime you log in with a char using the string « Dragoon » or « Claws ». Copy cats nowadays pfffft.

picklewickles
09-05-2019, 02:12 PM
Ok so today I was online just crusing around different towns ,then I get a message from someone saying I look like him , then i realized he is using a name like mine ,mine is spelled kahhboom his is kaaaboom a lvl 60 something warrior. For the record we are not the same person. I do not know him , and I will not judge his character. But I'll state this again ,That is not me . I AM THE LITTLE MAGE ,that usually gets beat up in brawl. I dont know if I should be flattered or upset and complain to the devs about allowing people to have the same names but spelled diffrent .smhYou should beware he can pretend like its your alt account and trick your friends / known people make sure he does not get to know who your friends are try to contact sts privately and tell them this

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

illumminati
09-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Ok so today I was online just crusing around different towns ,then I get a message from someone saying I look like him , then i realized he is using a name like mine ,mine is spelled kahhboom his is kaaaboom a lvl 60 something warrior. For the record we are not the same person. I do not know him , and I will not judge his character. But I'll state this again ,That is not me . I AM THE LITTLE MAGE ,that usually gets beat up in brawl. I dont know if I should be flattered or upset and complain to the devs about allowing people to have the same names but spelled diffrent .smh

Writing this on behalf of a friend

Ok so today he was online just crusing around different towns ,then he sent a message to someone saying he looks like him , then he realised he is using a name like his, his is spelled kaaboom others is kahhboom a Mage or something. For the record he is not the same person. He does not know him , and He will not judge his character. But He states this again ,That is not him. HE IS NOT THE LITTLE MAGE ,that usually gets beat up in brawl. He doesn’t know if He should be flattered or upset and complain to the devs about allowing people to have the same names but spelled diffrent,

Kahhhboom
09-06-2019, 07:32 AM
You should beware he can pretend like its your alt account and trick your friends / known people make sure he does not get to know who your friends are try to contact sts privately and tell them this

Ok he can me a scammer , who knows

|Ares|
09-06-2019, 07:34 AM
Ok he can me a scammer , who knows

Stop making problem and drama where it's not even needed. lol

picklewickles
09-06-2019, 07:40 AM
Stop making problem and drama where it's not even needed. lolNow he is safe but when he realize what he can do with that name its going to be trouble

Spooked
09-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Now he is safe but when he realize what he can do with that name its going to be trouble

...i can't take you serious..
So when Kaboom returns Kahhboom should be abolished aswell? Because it "looks similar"
And when boom comes kaboom should go? And Boom isnt legal because Bom is also a player.
This is such a useless thread, if someone gets scammed because "he thought it was someone else" he shouldnt play this game, if you cant properly read or take the time to check you shouldnt be playing a MMO

Fyrce
09-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Nuuuuu on the entire earth, there is only one MIKE! We all know that! He is the one and only. All names are unique. Duh!!

Oh wait, only online names are unique. And only per online world. Oops.

Kahhhboom
09-06-2019, 06:01 PM
Hey everyone ,I apologize for making a pointless ,stupid post forgive me . It will not happen again.

Susanne
09-07-2019, 01:24 AM
Hey everyone ,I apologize for making a pointless ,stupid post forgive me . It will not happen again.

You don't need to apologise because you posted your concerns. You did get a couple of reassuring replies but the rest were at best unhelpful and the others downright rude.
Anyway, you don't need to worry because as it's been said before, there are so many variations. My ign is Susie and there are loads of similar igns, in fact I made friends with one of them.
Take care and have a good day. 🙂