PDA

View Full Version : Noob. Infested. GAME.

mike1298
12-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Really? What has this game come to? I take a break for a few months and come back to ignorant players. First thing. WHAT IS WITH YOU NEW BREED OF PLAYERS?

Do NOT kick for reasons as. "Your help is no longer needed noob" "Haha I r so cool" "ajbklas" "NOOB"... STOP. Kick for a good reason and stop making yourself look like an immature kid.

What is up with the new vol. campaign and the new breed of "Screw the game up for everybody else" type of person? I can't play one pug without some idiot messing it up on purpose. Blowing up mines just to kill everyone, luring monsters to you and then leaving the group. Getting the boss to 1/10 HP, luring her to reset, and then leave the party. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP.

And with PvP. Coming into a game, rushing you, and logging out before they die. THEN joining the game and repeating. I can't play any PvP game without this happening. ...

So do you all notice this / or feel this way?

Also in the title. When I say noobs, I mean ignorant, immature players.

My characters: Operative, Engineer, Alien, Gasmask, Vular, Farms

Deathpunch
12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
If you feel the need to quit, do so. Long winded rants won't change anything.

-----
Sent from my six shooter. BANG! BANG!

vulgarstrike
12-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Really? What has this game come to? I take a break for a few months and come back to ignorant players. First thing. WHAT IS WITH YOU NEW BREED OF PLAYERS?

Do NOT kick for reasons as. "Your help is no longer needed noob" "Haha I r so cool" "ajbklas" "NOOB"... STOP. Kick for a good reason and stop making yourself look like an immature kid.

What is up with the new vol. campaign and the new breed of "Screw the game up for everybody else" type of person? I can't play one pug without some idiot messing it up on purpose. Blowing up mines just to kill everyone, luring monsters to you and then leaving the group. Getting the boss to 1/10 HP, luring her to reset, and then leave the party. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP.

And with PvP. Coming into a game, rushing you, and logging out before they die. THEN joining the game and repeating. I can't play any PvP game without this happening. ...

I could go on forever! None of this helps with the game. The immature player base and the Greed that STS is developing is really leading me to quit. It's really sad seeing the game go downhill. And I actually can not wait for WoM to be released.

So do you all notice this / or feel this way? I'm probably going to be quitting. I miss the "older" days, a few months back.

Also in the title. When I say noobs, I mean ignorant, immature players.

My characters: Operative, Engineer, Alien, Gasmask, Vular, Farms

Seems you are often right.

But... The folks here haven in mind to have you tolerate everyone, so I suppose you just have to put up with it, put on your best Man Smile and keep strutting.

Haters gonna hate, right?

BodMaster
12-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Yup, guess thats what happens when the age limit is reduced to 9...

It is a shame to see the game go like this, but if you dnt run in PUGs and find a good fun 'laugh' group then the time spent here can be similar back to the old days :)

mike1298
12-21-2011, 11:19 AM
I may have to avoid pugs and just keep running with guild. But still, it's pathetic.

Hans
12-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Hello mike,

i have to agree with you a little.

Doing Volaria random often is a bad, thats right, but exactly because this you need a good guild to farm the new stages.

Search for a good guild and have fun on farming volaria with good players!

PvP:

Yes i agree with you 100 % thats right but u cant do something to prevent this...
Make games with players u now they fair & save it with a password.

Players who leaving infight have to get a debuff like "your closed out for 30 minutes - leaving pvp in combat"

Than they cant join a pvp battle for next 30 minutes.

For the rushes problem other players posted something.

After 2 players joined there have to come a countdown and a "ready" button. after countdown finished and button pressed from every player the game have to start!

mike1298
12-21-2011, 11:31 AM
I've got a great guild to run with ;). I was talking mainly about pugs, and a few certain guilds I have noticed in pugs.

flashbackflip
12-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Hey, Mike! Chill, man... Don't go or else you act as if you are actually weaker than those 'noobs' u call.. Stay with us) just find your old buddies and do runs with them. Be true - and others who r true will be met. Add me if u want - i'm quite active and never do stupid stuff (if i do - it means i'm asleep already;))

And another point - noobs come and go. They either go off or become decent. It could not work any other way. Their huge amount can be explained by the recent launch of SL Chrome version. Things will settle in time. Just get the opportunity to farm Numa and sell them greens at high prices)))

Peace

Samhayne
12-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Hey Mike,

Playing an online game is much like in life. Back in the old days there were a lot fewer people in game, because we hadn't gone through the hoopla of launch nor really advertised the game. Now, there are more people and with that comes a corresponding increase in jerks. If someone is violating our rules (using vulgar language, scamming, etc.) please report them to let us know and then ignore them and move on. If it is someone that you just don't care for, I would advise you to put them on your ignore list and move on. At the end of the day, the problem is theirs (that they act in such a way). As others have suggested, spend some time finding people who aren't such (a good guild, for example) and you can get around the jerks.

Also, there's no real need to say "I hate this, I'm going to quit." It doesn't really bring anything constructive to the discussion. It's just a threat that has no real good ending. I edited that stuff out of your post. We're sorry you feel that way, but in the end, if you put some energy in to find other fun people to play with, you'll likely get more out of the game.

I hope that helps.

LelouchX
12-21-2011, 12:34 PM
ive said this before regarding rushers in PvP, but it applies for PvE too. If everyone just leaves the game when they see a rusher, rushers will have nobody to rush and will just sit by themselves in PvP. I rarely do pugs in PvE bc i like having a group i'm familiar with bc we all know how the others play. When someone is rude like u mentioned, they go on my ignore list and if i ever see them in a game i leave. it doesn't hurt me, it hurts them, bc if everyone does this as well, the rude players will only have other rude players to run with before long. good luck, and if your looking for a mature group to run with, feel free to add me and see if there is room in our guild runs.

Rodvik
12-21-2011, 02:27 PM
I said it once and I'll say it again... Man, I Love Being A Turtle.

ninjaduck
12-21-2011, 05:29 PM
I said it once and I'll say it again... Man, I Love Being A Turtle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFsTr0kGAqU&feature=fvwrel

Boom Baby

ArtStar
12-21-2011, 07:33 PM

As for booting, it's always good to give a nice *hoofkick* when randoms take guidies spots.

If people are exitting the game near dead, it hurts their stats by adding a death to their scores.

morfic
12-21-2011, 07:37 PM
as for booting, it's always good to give a nice *hoofkick* when randoms take guidies spots.

If people are exitting the game near dead, it hurts their stats by adding a death to their scores.

hoof2face!