PDA

View Full Version : Mythic 2h is severely underpowered

SuperGotenks
09-03-2019, 01:50 PM
As stated above, I refuse that this goes unbalanced. 1h mythics auto for around 2.5-2.8k damage per auto, while the bow autos for 1.5k-2.1k damage max. That doesnt make any sense. Other 2h pieces are underpowered as well. This is sad, especially considering a bow was widely used among most caps.

Trajectory
09-03-2019, 01:56 PM
i agree most birds use bow But this cap everyone is being forced onto 1H because it’s more powerful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ortalan
09-03-2019, 02:15 PM

plpr
09-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Haha normal players can't relate [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ortalan
09-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Haha normal players can't relate [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone can relate because the exact same situation exists with elite and legendary 110 sets. Probably best to think for a few minutes before dishing out the first negative comment that comes to mind

Kazori
09-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Most people dont even have mythics

Make mythics easier to get and maybe the whole community can talk about balance instead of the same few people crying on forums

Ortalan
09-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Most people dont even have mythics

Make mythics easier to get and maybe the whole community can talk about balance instead of the same few people crying on forums

Same situation exists with legendary and elite 110 2h weapons. Why are people using this as an opportunity to belittle players who have a lot of gold?

burntoutdex
09-03-2019, 04:30 PM
i think we should have an update that makes mythics more common before we have another balance update

i just think this would suit the needs of the many rather than the few

plpr
09-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Anyone can relate because the exact same situation exists with elite and legendary 110 sets. Probably best to think for a few minutes before dishing out the first negative comment that comes to mind

No, no they can’t. A smart player isn’t in pvp with a legendary or elite set. Maybe think next time before you post something negative about my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kazori
09-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Same situation exists with legendary and elite 110 2h weapons. Why are people using this as an opportunity to belittle players who have a lot of gold?

because you're crying about bow when you dont even pvp hardfeather lol all you do is pve and sit in towne and merch. mostly sit in towne

any gear is good enough to kill ebonthrax if you understand basic boss mechanics meanwhile legendaries and elites cannot compete at all with mythics in pvp

instead of complaining about bow when it's not even a problem for PVE players such as yourself how about we address the fact mythics are hidden behind a PAYWALL 4/6 pieces locked in crates needed to get a set

dmt
09-03-2019, 11:11 PM
because you're crying about bow when you dont even pvp hardfeather lol all you do is pve and sit in towne and merch. mostly sit in towne

any gear is good enough to kill ebonthrax if you understand basic boss mechanics meanwhile legendaries and elites cannot compete at all with mythics in pvp

instead of complaining about bow when it's not even a problem for PVE players such as yourself how about we address the fact mythics are hidden behind a PAYWALL 4/6 pieces locked in crates needed to get a set[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Ortalan
09-04-2019, 12:05 PM
No, no they can’t. A smart player isn’t in pvp with a legendary or elite set. Maybe think next time before you post something negative about my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Amazingly, these sets are also used in PvE. WHICH AFFECTS EVERYONE