PDA

View Full Version : WHYHYYYHY I died because of X-mas event

Beanmachine
12-21-2011, 01:20 PM
OMG,

I was on my lv10 farming Winter Village when this lv32 dude comes along and totally SCREWS up the game. Mobs are much higher level and I tell him to please leave (for around 10 seconds), BUT HE DOESNT! :O (And I'm trying to maneuver out of the snowmen)

Now my toon has a death on it:( Can sts do anything about it?

Beanie :/

Samhayne
12-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Sorry Beanie, we don't offer a service to edit your K/D stats.

Beanmachine
12-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Sorry Beanie, we don't offer a service to edit your K/D stats.

I understand, I was just a bit sad when I knew my doom had come as soon as the lv32 joined:(

WoundedEagle
12-21-2011, 01:31 PM
This applies to my question. Why can't we boot in Winter Festival?

Samhayne
12-21-2011, 01:33 PM
This applies to my question. Why can't we boot in Winter Festival?

If it is a no-host game, then no one can boot. If you want to control access, host your own game.

Zeus
12-21-2011, 01:45 PM
If it is a no-host game, then no one can boot. If you want to control access, host your own game.

Even when we host our game though, even though the boot button appears, we still can't boot. Well, for SL WF at least.

Deadsoldiers
12-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Wow i can remember when i asked to remove a death, i was so sad i had been farming kills for days and then there is that lag and i forget to use potions.

Fyrce
12-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Private game!

And yeah, you gotta run fast (FAST!!) when a level 60 joins your level 10 game :p

Rare
12-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Even when we host our game though, even though the boot button appears, we still can't boot. Well, for SL WF at least.

I was hosting a game in PL winter fest and was about to kill the boss when someone joined. They wouldn't respond to me so I tried booting them to save their plat. Said I could not boot from this instance.

Beanmachine
12-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah, even when hosting WF in PL, you can't boot.

Ixillicus
12-21-2011, 03:12 PM
You can password protect your WF game in PL. Just make sure you do that.

PatsoeGamer
12-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Death #1 always sucks... RIP Beanmachine matey... sorry the devs cant help you :( Your movies are way cool though :)

nmyxspaceship
12-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah that stinks, i was 4k and 0 when halloween came out but i died;/

Roc
12-22-2011, 06:07 PM
I thought having 1 death doesn't affect the ratio? Well, it's not a nice ovular zero but 1's aren't so bad either ;)

Whirlzap
12-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Got to 9k:0 ratio on my twink before the XP Lock/Kill Lock came out. Still haven't gotten a death yet;/

CodyBearr
12-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Two 65's joined my winter game while I was on my lv10 and I was in a mob I hurry and spammed health and said please leave I'm scale farming please like 3 times wasting 100 pots they laugh and tell me no and I ran from mob and was like I created game and almost at boss please leave, they said make us. I hit boot but wouldn't let me boot although I made game and boot option was there... I still have zero deaths but wasted 100+ pots and had to leave and make another but lock it (what I wish I did the first time)

Beanmachine
12-24-2011, 04:10 AM
Two 65's joined my winter game while I was on my lv10 and I was in a mob I hurry and spammed health and said please leave I'm scale farming please like 3 times wasting 100 pots they laugh and tell me no and I ran from mob and was like I created game and almost at boss please leave, they said make us. I hit boot but wouldn't let me boot although I made game and boot option was there... I still have zero deaths but wasted 100+ pots and had to leave and make another but lock it (what I wish I did the first time)

Wow what jerks, they see a lv10 farming and ruin their run by joining...I feel u:/

Ebalere
12-24-2011, 05:06 AM

This is karma for the halloween event. Or am I the only one who remembers?

Blind
12-24-2011, 05:36 AM
Wow i can remember when i asked to remove a death, i was so sad i had been farming kills for days and then there is that lag and i forget to use potions.
Lag is the first excuse when it comes to deaths. I think that's total bs and there is no single k/d ratio player that actually died from the the screen freezing and the game crashing or whatever they make up.

I just made a k/d engineer and got 6k kills with auto attack, then died in numa cause i rounded up too many mobs and stims couldn't keep up with the damage dealt.

Well, i'm not going to pm devs to remove my death because of the miraculous lag.

Off the topic, but yeah, just felt like saying it.

Beanmachine
12-24-2011, 05:36 AM

What happened? I was sick on that day so I missed the event.

Cowgirl
12-24-2011, 05:50 AM

Karma http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40062-lol-stop-asking-me-to-leave-a-no-host-game!!