PDA

View Full Version : Posible Awaken mistake text

Stephencobear
09-04-2019, 08:09 AM
With the current awakening event Rem said that the special possible awakenings are not availiable with blue gems, but if you have blue gems on hand and look at "posible awakens" in game it shows 50% gold loot as availiable.
So either that should not be shown in game when players only have blue gems causing ppl to spend $ chasing the impossible
or,
50% gold loot is posible with blue gems and Rem misspoke.

Which is it?

PatD
09-04-2019, 08:53 AM
With the current awakening event Rem said that the special possible awakenings are not availiable with blue gems, but if you have blue gems on hand and look at "posible awakens" in game it shows 50% gold loot as availiable.
So either that should not be shown in game when players only have blue gems causing ppl to spend $ chasing the impossible
or,
50% gold loot is posible with blue gems and Rem misspoke.

Which is it?

You can't get those special awake with the blue one, i'm 110% positive, it as been like that last year and was said in Justg announcement post,

they also say same thing in this year announcement, also i never heard anyone getting them with the blue one,

so if you want those special awake you absolutely need use the elite awaking gem (orange one).

if people where taking time to read it would be very clear for them imo

Stephencobear
09-04-2019, 08:56 AM
@ Pat
I’m not arguing weather it’s true, I’m saying that that text needs to be removed from in game if it’s true.
Any player looking at the text in game will believe it is possible because it says it is in game and that would need to be removed to prevent players from spending money chasing what is impossible.

PatD
09-04-2019, 09:42 AM
@ Pat
I’m not arguing weather it’s true, I’m saying that that text needs to be removed from in game if it’s true.
Any player looking at the text in game will believe it is possible because it says it is in game and that would need to be removed to prevent players from spending money chasing what is impossible.

i know what you mean, it can be confusing for new players i guess, maybe just add a lil icon?

Futumsh
09-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Working as intended. The 'possible enhancements' list is everything that is available. It's only filtered by the item, not by awaken vs empower. Feel free to discuss / suggest changes in the appropriate forums.