PDA

View Full Version : What kind of gamer are you?

Samhayne
12-21-2011, 01:39 PM
This came across my feeds and I thought it was a worthwhile Public Service Message to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrBoeMF4FYs#!

SUPAPRODIGY
12-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Girlgamers. np i can deal with it. can you .

im the gamer that is ALWAYS talking an making conversation.

Jaymonee
12-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Wow Sam, nice vid!

I'm the kind of gamer that enjoys to have fun while having fun. Love to laugh. :D

Skeletonlord
12-21-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm a casual gamer who enjoys PS3, MMO's and platformers. Anyone who owns a ps3 here can add Harlowbrown and I'll accept most of you.

razerfingers
12-21-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm a casual gamer who enjoys PS3, MMO's and platformers. Anyone who owns a ps3 here can add Harlowbrown and I'll accept most of you.
Will do skelly mine is pl ign so wont be very hard to accept well you can add me first if you like its razer-fingers

Zeus
12-21-2011, 02:21 PM
O.o, that is pretty awesome!

As for the question, what kind of gamer are you?

I'm the gamer that likes to have a good time and make others laugh, regardless if you're a boy or a girl.

adidaman
12-21-2011, 02:21 PM
One who is tired of having to spend money to progress in a supposedly free game

Skeletonlord
12-21-2011, 02:22 PM
@razerfingers are you going on ps3 now? I won't be online until tomorrow so if you are going on now send harlowbrown a friend request and I'll accept tomorrow.

Zeus
12-21-2011, 02:24 PM

LOL! That made me chuckle. :P

adidaman
12-21-2011, 02:25 PM

LOL! That made me chuckle. :P

Well enjoy it, because in about 5mins the "super" mods are going to delete it (:

razerfingers
12-21-2011, 02:25 PM
@razerfingers are you going on ps3 now? I won't be online until tomorrow so if you are going on now send harlowbrown a friend request and I'll accept tomorrow.
Nahh not on now ill probably be on later today so ill add you

Hankomachos
12-21-2011, 02:28 PM
I'm the type of gamer who takes a great pleasure in killing pixelated enemys. :D

3xK
12-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Best post i read in a few weeks lol.

SUPAPRODIGY
12-21-2011, 02:38 PM

+1 agree why pay anymore imo

Skeletonlord
12-21-2011, 02:40 PM
@razerfingers ok. I'll be sure to accept.

Katy
12-21-2011, 02:46 PM
I'm the kind of gamer who just loves that feeling of playing with other people and sharing a laugh or two once in a while! :D

Blind
12-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Hardcore

razerfingers
12-21-2011, 02:52 PM
<-- the type that doesnt like to see exclusive items from last year be sold to new players. You could have made it diffrent in some way just sayin...

MoarPewPew
12-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Like I said before for mmorpgs.... G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life.

Azamaster
12-21-2011, 03:59 PM
I used to be a gamer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Kingofhurtz
12-21-2011, 04:13 PM
I used to be a gamer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Hehe epic Skyrim reference. It's the buzz at my school ATM :watermelon:

ninjaduck
12-21-2011, 04:15 PM
This came across my feeds and I thought it was a worthwhile Public Service Message to share.

This is actually a really moving video, I can imagine all the bs some girls must get over MMOs. It seriously sends a message to all those people out there who are sexist, racist, and just abusive, and so that they stop. Thanks for posting this video.

MoarPewPew
12-21-2011, 07:00 PM
This is actually a really moving video, I can imagine all the bs some girls must get over MMOs. It seriously sends a message to all those people out there who are sexist, racist, and just abusive, and so that they stop. Thanks for posting this video.

You should hear the things that go on while playing Call of Duty on voice chat when there is a girl in the lobby. Its bad.

ninjaduck
12-21-2011, 07:11 PM

You should hear the things that go on while playing Call of Duty on voice chat when there is a girl in the lobby. Its bad.

I find It depressing that people usually express their real opinions in games or other lobby chats. Sadly the opinions are usually negative and abusive :(

I think the reason for they are do this is because they are not going to see the person again, making it perfectly fine to abuse the victim.

Ofcourse I do not apply this to PL or AL player types, but more to the COD players who just loathe strategy :(

Ayc2000
12-21-2011, 07:15 PM
I like this video... ;) good message

Katy
12-21-2011, 07:20 PM
I like this video as well. Sends out a positive message for all the girls who are gamers. <3 Gaming

Samhayne
12-22-2011, 05:53 PM

I'm glad you all found the video worthwhile. Let's hope the world continues to evolve in a direction where, regardless of gender or other status, we can all have fun!

maneatingtree
12-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Lol "do i care how long ur sword is" "NO" my fav part of the video is how they all said it!

ninjaduck
12-22-2011, 06:11 PM

I'm glad you all found the video worthwhile. Let's hope the world continues to evolve in a direction where, regardless of gender or other status, we can all have fun!

And hopefully evolution that doesnt take hundreds of millions of years.

*throws another dart at Darwin picture*

Carth
12-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Since I was on the STS Forum app for Android, I wasn't able to check out the video before.

This video really makes me appreciate STS for having a great community that doesn't judge a player by their sex and/or race. While it still occasionally happens in-game, its not even close to as bad if you were to play games over Xbox Live or the Playstation Network.

Thanks for sharing with us, Sam.

Junside
12-22-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm aggressive, and I enjoy challenge. I have and like sportsmanship.

Apparently my girl can destroy in soul calibur and street fighter, and isn't a button masher O_o

Zeus
12-22-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm aggressive, and I enjoy challenge. I have and like sportsmanship.

Apparently my girl can destroy in soul calibur and street fighter, and isn't a button masher O_o

O.o Been forever since I've seen you on this account!

vulgarstrike
12-22-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm a hardcore PC FPS gamer, logging over thousand hours in some games...

I play iApp games when I'm just bored and looking to pass some time (Which is why I picked up PL) but recently, because of school (I'm a junior)
i've been looking at grades and scores more than aggros.

But I think it has paid off! :D

saool
12-23-2011, 12:06 AM
Lets just say I need to go to G.A. (Gamers Anonymous) Meetings...

Hi my name (in game) is Saool, and I'm addicted to PL...

:rolleyes:

Sassinya
12-23-2011, 01:02 AM
I'm the type who enjoys a good challenge, enjoys company of like minded people, there for fun, entertainment, learning and sharing thoughts, insight and how to's. Note: I'm not a banker, armorer or other vending apparatus lol

XghostzX
12-23-2011, 01:07 AM
Inspiring o.o

javier995
12-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Loved the video.

Hate to see girls singled out because they're a girl. I actually have a friend on PL who tells everyone she's a guy so they won't be sexist, I'm one of the few that knows she's a girl. She a damn good player too!

What type of gamer am I?

I'm the type who likes to play constantly, to get better and better. I'm smart about whom I challenge, but I won't back down. Think I'm scared, I'm not I'm just smart on who to fight when and where. I honestly like to help others, no matter who they are. I despise the cyber bullies, and if I see one picking on another player because of the lvl, gender, or whatever I step in. I'm the type who loves to chat, and loves to have a rival. No game is too much for me, give me some chips and sodas and I'll pass it in a couple hours. I'm the type of gamer thats just too dedicated. I'm the type to play smart, I analyze the situation while it's taking place. I'm one of those gamers that doesn't play just to play, I'm the type that plays to escape their messed up life. I'm one of the few that played as a kid with someone close to them and then lost that person, so I play to keep the memory alive.

I'm that type of gamer.

Nick41324
12-23-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm a hardcore PC FPS gamer, logging over thousand hours in some games...

I play iApp games when I'm just bored and looking to pass some time (Which is why I picked up PL) but recently, because of school (I'm a junior)
i've been looking at grades and scores more than aggros.

But I think it has paid off! :D
I have 23 days on black ops, 5 days on MW2, and 2 days on MW3 so far xD and that's just on ps3 FPS games.

I am positive I have more time playing Pocket legends than black ops and I'm pretty ashamed of it lol! I have at least 30 days combined on PL >.<

Flamin
12-23-2011, 07:19 PM
The Tank who takes all the hits.

Artentreri
12-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Anything with a sword or a lightsaber and I'm hooked. You give me somethin to swing at people and I'm happy.

angeldawn
12-28-2011, 09:47 AM
What kind of player am I?
Obsessive!!!!!

I'm also a big chatter and love to have a good time with friends.

Did I mention, Loving SWTOR!!!! Yay!

Beanmachine
12-29-2011, 10:41 AM
"We don't care how long your sword is"

C'mon what's wrong with my shiv, eh?
Listen to 'em gamers:)

Kossi
12-29-2011, 11:24 AM
used to be an addictive 12-14 hours a day during summer break MMO gamer...

currently a casual 1-2 hours a day pc gamer :P