PDA

View Full Version : Guild Tools wishlist

Effervesce
09-04-2019, 12:52 PM
- A “banned” list that allows Master to permanently ban some IGNs from being invited (or insta-kicks them when they are invited)

- A guild member list that works better for large guilds over 1000 members. Filters for level, class, last active date. Searchable by name.

- A secondary motd only visible to officers

slaaayerrr
09-04-2019, 01:07 PM
- A “banned” list that allows Master to permanently ban some IGNs

Thats very nice, also it must work for whole account (same as ignore list working), not only ign

Gaprisha
09-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Also like to add to suggestions a notice board in gh with more text lines than motd.
Motd is too smol to fit in details.

GucciBang
09-10-2019, 10:09 PM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Lol we've been asking for a banned list for at least 5 years now. I think STS wants us to suffer.

Dalmony
09-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Lol we've been asking for a banned list for at least 5 years now. I think STS wants us to suffer.To share their pain more like - the number of people who get a full perma ban from game (a certain genre of farmer anyone?) only to come back with a new account makes the whole thing a charade lol.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
09-12-2019, 06:04 AM
To share their pain more like - the number of people who get a full perma ban from game (a certain genre of farmer anyone?) only to come back with a new account makes the whole thing a charade lol.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Lol, maybe that’s the reason.