PDA

View Full Version : Opened 10x elite awake kit but didn’t get them?..

Lil sez
09-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Welllllll as title says, I opened 10 elite awake gem kit n didn’t get em. I opened like 3 elite awakes after and I got them normally. Anyone have any suggestions? Normally I wouldn’t care too much but like, it’s the last amount of gold I had b4 event ended soooo.
Thankkkssssss

picklewickles
09-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Welllllll as title says, I opened 10 elite awake gem kit n didn’t get em. I opened like 3 elite awakes after and I got them normally. Anyone have any suggestions? Normally I wouldn’t care too much but like, it’s the last amount of gold I had b4 event ended soooo.
ThankkkssssssIf you have other characters then please check them maybe you opened them there without you noticing, maybe they glitched to your other characters if you have other characters.

If you deleted them by accident you can try to buy back or contact sts but only do that if you really can't find them and nobody has a suggestion to help

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

picklewickles
09-05-2019, 01:46 PM
If you have other characters then please check them maybe you opened them there without you noticing, maybe they glitched to your other characters if you have other characters.

If you deleted them by accident you can try to buy back or contact sts but only do that if you really can't find them and nobody has a suggestion to help

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkAnd forgot to add: also check your stash and double check your inventory at all your characters / accounts

Crocodile
09-05-2019, 07:51 PM
If im not mistaken..below lvl47 cannot use those awaken gem..

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Vivt
09-06-2019, 02:11 AM
Ohh, I noticed that when u opened 15 of em on an alt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil sez
09-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Im 100% sure i opened because the skip animation came up and i clicked it fairly fast. Right after i opened single elite awakes and they actually worked so not sure

picklewickles
09-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Im 100% sure i opened because the skip animation came up and i clicked it fairly fast. Right after i opened single elite awakes and they actually worked so not sureCheck your satachel and see if its there (there are all your currencies including awakening gem kits / elite awakening gem kits

Lil sez
09-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Check your satachel and see if its there (there are all your currencies including awakening gem kits / elite awakening gem kits

Yepppp ik checked already

picklewickles
09-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Yepppp ik checked alreadyIf its not there check your inventory AND OTHER ACCOUNTS if its not on your other accounts or inventory contact space time studios

Koruto
09-07-2019, 03:35 AM
Check your satchel, PS need 4 more posts to sell stuff