PDA

View Full Version : Location buff hidden from bar

fatmaek
09-06-2019, 12:51 AM
We were all surprised with the sudden disappear for location buff icons from our bar
I can understand the reason for making it hidden . But it cause panic for many players to find it suddenly removed that way.

Also i hear many opinions suggesting it would be more cooler if u can make it optional to show or hide these location buffs on bar... can u pls reconsider?

Tysm in advance devs ..

Fatmaek

Tookyo
09-06-2019, 02:16 AM
I agree with that, +1

Nialam
09-06-2019, 02:19 AM
+1, make it optional please

Boysetsfire
09-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Pls gods of sts....if u can add maybe an option in character screen to open a list with all our pemanent buffs and also our total gold loot and everything.....and then show the other buffs that are not permanent under the health bar....that way will have much space for non permanent buffs....tyvm in advance

Sharan AL
09-06-2019, 02:46 AM
Agreed, +1

Sent from my SM-A705GM using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
09-06-2019, 12:15 PM
I like the new avatar box sans house keys. I would like to be able to minimize it entirely. I only need health n mana displayed. I know my name pretty good now and don’t need to see that either! XD
P.S. I knew about Futumsh removing the unnecessary icons because I read the forums regularly. Thus wasn’t confused or surprised when it happened.

Endroids
09-06-2019, 12:16 PM
+1 option to show/show location buffs

Futumsh
09-06-2019, 04:18 PM
... no, I'm not adding an option for whether you see icons for some particular buffs or not.

Grimmstroke
09-09-2019, 05:49 AM
+1 agree at your suggestion

Nocturnus
09-10-2019, 10:41 PM
We were all surprised with the sudden disappear for location buff icons from our bar
I can understand the reason for making it hidden . But it cause panic for many players to find it suddenly removed that way.

Also i hear many opinions suggesting it would be more cooler if u can make it optional to show or hide these location buffs on bar... can u pls reconsider?

Tysm in advance devs ..

Fatmaek

+1

11char

Spooked
09-11-2019, 02:10 AM
No, it has been removed for the sole purpose of improving game quality, now its easier for pt runners to see eachothers buffs.
If you really feel the urge to show off you have alot of gold, buy some expensive vanity.
Because im sure 90% of the people who want it back or even have it in the first place have it to show off
With that being said i rest my case here since im not interested in arguing with anyone over this

Cheers,