View Full Version : 2019-09-06 Content Update (268020)

asommers
09-06-2019, 12:31 PM
+ Increased damage and armor of 2H Ebonthrax weapons.
+ Increased proc chance for all 2H Ebonthrax weapons.
+ Ebonthrax dagger gets (some of its old) speed back.
+ Craft the new Platinum Dragon Treasure chest and open it for best odds for Legendary, Elite and Mythical equipment!
+ Loot the Recipe for the Platinum Ebonthrax Treasure from monsters and from Ebonthrax' Silver Treasure chest.

NukeDragon
09-06-2019, 02:27 PM
Thanks for listening and making these changes.

Fwend
09-06-2019, 03:32 PM
Thank you Cinco for increasing the damage to 2 handed weapons, and making the speed of the dagger back to what it was previously.

Looking forward to crafting the new Platimum dragon chest and trying some luck opening them.

XghostzX
09-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Can you provide any insight into what you mean by "increased odds"? Does that just mean the removal of purples from the loot table, legitimate increase in drop rates of mythics, or both?

Cinco
09-06-2019, 03:58 PM
Can you provide any insight into what you mean by "increased odds"? Does that just mean the removal of purples from the loot table, legitimate increase in drop rates of mythics, or both?

It means both. No Epics in the Crate and increased odds for Mythics (tho they are still rare).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheUnity
09-07-2019, 06:52 PM
nice to craft treasure chest seen more mythics looted now... thx

3pc
09-15-2019, 12:38 PM
I dont think anyone said it yet so i will but the spark is on its last line sorry cinco.

Cinco
09-15-2019, 01:00 PM
I dont think anyone said it yet so i will but the spark is on its last line sorry cinco.

What? What hasn’t been said? :-)

Dolloway
09-15-2019, 02:01 PM
What? What hasn’t been said? :-)

Do you think we could get that Mythic event anytime soon? I remember you mentioning an event that would make items easier to obtain.

A lot of people seem to have given up actively playing because of the Mythic situation.

Cinco
09-15-2019, 02:04 PM
Do you think we could get that Mythic event anytime soon? I remember you mentioning an event that would make items easier to obtain.

A lot of people seem to have given up actively playing because of the Mythic situation.

Wait. That’s what 3pc was talking about? I would never have guessed.

Dolloway
09-15-2019, 02:17 PM

Indeed!

So what do you think?

Cinco
09-15-2019, 02:25 PM
Indeed!

So what do you think?

I think (in between protests and petitions) Halloween might be a lot of fun this year ;-)

Dolloway
09-15-2019, 02:47 PM
I think (in between protests and petitions) Halloween might be a lot of fun this year ;-)

This Halloween will surely be one to remenber.

Faq
09-16-2019, 07:45 AM

So what your saying is another month of pl in its current state? Cause right now it’s like watching paint dry. No one is farming hyper, and just the few people who continue to spend money are opening plat chests while the rest of us wait for prices to eventually drop.

Nice

3pc
09-16-2019, 05:31 PM

Yep thats what im talking about. Sorry but u cant tell me the game hasn’t declined drastically from the start of the cap to now. I used to have 20-25 friends actively farming and or pvp, now i have up to the max of 5-7 friends on at a time with only one farming party. Honestly i dont know what to do anymore cuz the longer this gear crisis is put out the more and more ppl leave everyday. I myself used to farm but its to pointless with gold chests being at its lowest state and only wanting a slim chance for a mythic helm/armor not even additional pieces to the set. Not many use forums to read about the updates and we dont really get notifications for when new events come or when something is fixed so while more and more leave they will never know when to come back to the new fixes and updates and soon they just forget about PL.