View Full Version : Pet egg slotting.................

Motherless_Child
09-06-2019, 10:35 PM
It would be cool if we had an option to quickly swap "pet AA egg slots" on the fly while in battle.........

For instance, if I currently have nekro slotted in the AA pet egg slot, I would be able to quickly switch to zhulong's egg in the pet AA egg slot..........

It would be like the quick slots....... The egg you put in the slot will be replaced by the egg that is currently installed in the pet's aa egg slot...... The 2 eggs would switch and only those 2 eggs can be used until you exit battle......

Of course, you will need story tokens or plat to fund every switch...........................

Jtisthebest
09-08-2019, 01:51 AM
You know.........you can put multiple pets in the hotbar already..........right?!........

Motherless_Child
09-08-2019, 04:22 AM
You know.........you can put multiple pets in the hotbar already..........right?!........

That's just to open them, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm referring to being able to switch the eggs in the AA slot via some sort of quick slot access option. The egg slotted in the pet AA egg slot and the egg in the quick slot would be able to be quickly changed by clicking on the egg in the quick slot.... Once the eggs swap, you will get the AA from the egg you just swapped with.....

flashio
09-08-2019, 02:48 PM
It's not a bad idea but I wonder where in the screen they would implement this xD
(I'm talking as a mobile phone player, idk how it is on pc), if they find a way to fit smoothly it would be a good tweak