PDA

View Full Version : Ebon vanity icon

Oakmaiden
09-07-2019, 08:56 AM
I was shopping the CS and noticed the icon for the Ebon bow vanity was arcane red instead of blue. I think this will enable “bait n switch” scammers an opportunity to rip ppl off. Please change the icon to blue.

Deletus
09-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Good idea hehe
I was shopping the CS and noticed the icon for the Ebon bow vanity was arcane red instead of blue. I think this will enable “bait n switch” scammers an opportunity to rip ppl off. Please change the icon to blue.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-07-2019, 12:27 PM

Icons should be fixed if you patch.

Dalmony
09-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Icons should be fixed if you patch.Quite a few icons are off - I've noticed on my hc that a lot of items have the name coloured correctly for their tier, but their item appears as the tier below. I.e. legendary has pink name but the gear slot shows purple epic icon, and some epics show as a green item in slot.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-12-2019, 08:17 AM
Quite a few icons are off - I've noticed on my hc that a lot of items have the name coloured correctly for their tier, but their item appears as the tier below. I.e. legendary has pink name but the gear slot shows purple epic icon, and some epics show as a green item in slot.

Post them to the bugs and tech forum.