PDA

View Full Version : 5th skill slot on the UI

Kjeldran
09-07-2019, 09:37 AM
With the upcoming expansion , is devs considering adding a 5th skill slot on the app/ui? Is this even a consideration? Dependant on the complexity of this addition?

Allset
09-07-2019, 11:11 PM
With the upcoming expansion , is devs considering adding a 5th skill slot on the app/ui? Is this even a consideration? Dependant on the complexity of this addition?Good idea [emoji106]
Maybe make it optional because I know some would dislike the change.

Kingumar
09-09-2019, 07:51 AM
Good idea [emoji106]
Maybe make it optional because I know some would dislike the change.U want people to give themselves handicap? If someone using 5 skills fight someone who has 4 skills, the person with 5 would obviously win

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
09-09-2019, 08:01 AM
mages/warriors will be happy :D
i would like if it will work only at 72lvl+

Allset
09-09-2019, 11:59 AM
U want people to give themselves handicap? If someone using 5 skills fight someone who has 4 skills, the person with 5 would obviously win

Actually it’s a dumb idea...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Killerjam
09-09-2019, 02:21 PM
-1, I don't think this would create as big of an issue in PvE as it would for PvP.

Kingumar
09-09-2019, 04:36 PM
-1, I don't think this would create as big of an issue in PvE as it would for PvP.If every class can have 5 skills, I don't see an issue here.

Fearrr
09-09-2019, 05:01 PM
+1. Hope this gets a real consideration. I would really like to go 3 Attack Skills+ VB+ Mastery
with my current stats would be nutz lol.

Jairus980
09-10-2019, 01:13 AM
With the upcoming expansion , is devs considering adding a 5th skill slot on the app/ui? Is this even a consideration? Dependant on the complexity of this addition?

Good idea but I have a question, with 4 skills button that small and having hard time to press, what to you think the 5th button will cause?
This is okay for tablet device but talking about phone, its a struggle.

Kingumar
09-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Good idea but I have a question, with 4 skills button that small and having hard time to press, what to you think the 5th button will cause?
This is okay for tablet device but talking about phone, its a struggle.They could opt for pocket legend skill layout, that game has a lot more skills than just 5

tapsykrete
09-10-2019, 04:48 AM
we need new skill that can balance the proc of weapon or any gear ;)

Fearrr
09-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Interesting PL already has this.
5 Button Layout opens up so many more possibilities for Hybrid builds each class. What feels like the first time ever with current items, Recent Awakening Event, and my current stats a real Dps War Class is achievable. Now I say this knowing my role as a Tank but with this new Berserker Style Build : High Str/HP/Damage/Crit and Low Armor, it’s refreshing and exciting. All 3 attack skills taunt as well as Horn, I set my Pulls up with TB+ Perni SS before switching to Full Arc Set + Ebon Aegis. And as a Tank doing his role I'm sacrificing nothing with this build. A 5 Button Layout added with VB+ Mastery is what’s really missing with this setup. Now I speak only for War Class and Pve only. Sts we asked for you guys to bring over locked awakening slots from PL and you guys didn’t fair enough. At least give us a 5 Button Layout PL has.

PatD
09-10-2019, 07:41 AM
There is 12 in PL ;)

Sabbido
09-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Interesting PL already has this.
5 Button Layout opens up so many more possibilities for Hybrid builds each class. What feels like the first time ever with current items, Recent Awakening Event, and my current stats a real Dps War Class is achievable. Now I say this knowing my role as a Tank but with this new Berserker Style Build : High Str/HP/Damage/Crit and Low Armor, it’s refreshing and exciting. All 3 attack skills taunt as well as Horn, I set my Pulls up with TB+ Perni SS before switching to Full Arc Set + Ebon Aegis. And as a Tank doing his role I'm sacrificing nothing with this build. A 5 Button Layout added with VB+ Mastery is what’s really missing with this setup. Now I speak only for War Class and Pve only. Sts we asked for you guys to bring over locked awakening slots from PL and you guys didn’t fair enough. At least give us a 5 Button Layout PL has.

I agree with you, I even remember there was a post on forums about having high health especially for warriors(str) by one of the devs as late game is more important than armor. An extra button would be great to use on vb. Thumbs up man

Kjeldran
02-05-2020, 12:40 PM
with recent updates in the game, is this remotely in the pipeline for considerations?

CHAOSSS
02-05-2020, 08:04 PM
+1 i believe this would help all the way around.. I play warr and would be neat to make different builds utilizing this idea

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
02-06-2020, 09:39 AM
This is very unnecessary. -100B

GucciBang
02-06-2020, 10:23 AM
no

/11chars

CHAOSSS
02-06-2020, 10:25 AM
If it doesn't work well ..it could be taken off... Maybe a test run of it.. See how it works

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SlaveKnight
02-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Nice idea, +1

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk