PDA

View Full Version : when people join I either lagg for 5 sec or the game forescloses on me

The Flash
12-21-2011, 05:07 PM
So as tittle says it when someone joins me I lagg for 5 secs or PL Forescloses on me. This is happening alot as of resent anything to fix it a it happens during crusial moments or during runs and I miss out.

By the way i play on original droid as i have got used to it and only use the phone for PL. Thanks Devs in advanced.

Martin Tander
12-21-2011, 05:25 PM
U could tfy rooting and updating it:) my personal favourite rom is. Cyanogenmod...u could find all in one on google search where its autoroots ur phone and puts latest cm 7.1 on ur device:) only downside u will lose warranty after rooting it...so do it at your own risk:)

Lot of guides there how to do it and how u can go back to stock.

Well what u get with cyanogenmod? Overclocking: it means accelerating ur chip so less freezing and etc... you get native screenshot app so u could share ur pl moments with community or your friends:)

Helped me on forceclosing and freezing:) i use zte blade which was gen1 and android ver 2.1 now its 2.3.7 and zte blade had locked ram so its 512mb now once i unlocked it(was 256mb when i bought it)

Lot of other coop stuff with updating ur device...like moving apps to sdcard and etc...stock isnt very good,bcuz it has lot of useless apps using up ur ram memory...

And yes try to kill all your apps and background processes before launching pl that can help u too:)

Cheers

Martintander:)