PDA

View Full Version : *Bug* with sending a PM from SL on play xperia

octavos
12-21-2011, 06:15 PM
the bug occurs when i try to type a personal message while im in the guild roster.
its the last person on the roster and it goes to the first person on the list....its weird i know but..i tested it a few times same issue

example:
GM-me
officer - friend 1-he gets it.
recruter - friend 2
recruter - friend 3-tying to send message to him

i cant explain this better hope this helps
-Ghost

Scoutninja
12-21-2011, 06:28 PM
i had same i have a blog with pic lol its fun

themars
12-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Yes got something similar when I messaged the last person.

First on the list:me aka theseus
Last: random person

When I messaged him I got this:

Wanted to say for example: nice gun
Instead I get:
" you tell theseus: nice gun"
Theseus tells you: nice gun

So actually I pm'ed myself

octavos
12-21-2011, 06:31 PM
ppl, are telling me what?, huh?, and im looking like an idiot lol. im sure this is a small bug, so ill be ant social until it works again lol.

Ardon
12-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Same here.
Very annoying when it's something can be totally taken out of context
lol provides some awkward moments

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Silentarrow
12-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Maybe this will be clearer?

When trying to send a PM via guild charter, you're PM is sent to the players name who is above the one you are attemtping to communicate with.

javier995
12-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Here ya go. This is from a thread I made about the same bug last time, hopefully you have better luck with replies bud!

Well this has been a bug for awhile, probably since SY came about.

It seems to happen to others too, so it's nothing to do with my phone.

Let's break the bug down.

So what is the bug? Every time I try to message some on guild chat, it sends it to the first person on the page instead.

Where does it happen? It only happens on the guild roster, so not that big of a problem just annoying.

Just a little bug I finally got around to report. If there are any further questions about the bug, ask away I'll be sure to do my best on answering them so it can be fixed.

- Javier

Rittik
12-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Its Same with me too...see i have posted some pics too in my new thread PM bug...it explains it i guess

Hans
12-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Sign. I confirm the Bug.

Futumsh
12-27-2011, 12:00 PM
This has been fixed and should go out with the first post-holiday update. It only happens from the guild roster on iphone and android (ipad is unaffected).