My ign is rewake bud

Tackled
09-09-2019, 12:05 PM
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsTheCat
09-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Check other post for it

LOL do you really think people want to go and look for your ign on other posts?

I'm happy you said your ign after being inconvenient to your buyers

Tackled
09-09-2019, 03:22 PM

I really donít care for your negativity if youíre not buying it move along thanks

Zeozheca
09-09-2019, 08:04 PM

Thats what im saying lmaoo, tf would i do going to his other posts

ItsTheCat
09-09-2019, 08:38 PM
I really don’t care for your negativity if you’re not buying it move along thanks

I am definitely not buying from you.

And actually you're extremely negative, take some ownership over your rude attitude thanks

Free bump for u

Tackled
09-09-2019, 08:47 PM
closed thread

Tackled
09-09-2019, 08:49 PM
I am definitely not buying from you.

And actually you're extremely negative, take some ownership over your rude attitude thanks

Free bump for u

And before you try to preach check your threads you do the same in some of them thanks [emoji2956]

Tackled
09-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Thats what im saying lmaoo, tf would i do going to his other posts

I gave you my ign man you couldíve dropped it but you instigated even more. I get hate even on my selling threads lol itís crazy ty bro ! I donít think Iíll be selling it to you either. You have a excellent day tho.

Zeozheca
09-09-2019, 09:35 PM
I gave you my ign man you couldíve dropped it but you instigated even more. I get hate even on my selling threads lol itís crazy ty bro ! I donít think Iíll be selling it to you either. You have a excellent day tho.

I dont need ur stuff, i wouldve pm'd u if i did LOL. Thats y i didnt offer buddy. Didn't u c I ignored you after you have made those idiotic comments? YOU are the seller here and as a seller you want to keep it as convinient for the customers so they would buy it. Keep that same energy cuz no ones gonna buy ur stuff :). Learn your manners kid.

Tackled
09-09-2019, 09:38 PM
I dont need ur stuff, i wouldve pm'd u if i did LOL. Thats y i didnt offer buddy. Didn't u c I ignored you after you have made those idiotic comments? YOU are the seller here and as a seller you want to keep it as convinient for the customers so they would buy it. Keep that same energy cuz no ones gonna buy ur stuff :). Learn your manners kid.

Watch who you call a kid, nothing was idiotic about my comments so donít come at me like youíre tough Iíll keep my energy and keep yours too tough guy. Not going to buy but still commenting on my thread sounds like a more of s kid to me. And this is a game not a business. Thatís about as much as I can say before I get disrespectful and face the consequences, so Iíll stay quiet. Enjoy your day

Zeozheca
09-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Watch who you call a kid, nothing was idiotic about my comments so donít come at me like youíre tough Iíll keep my energy and keep yours too tough guy. Not going to buy but still commenting on my thread sounds like a more of s kid to me. And this is a game not a business. Thatís about as much as I can say before I get disrespectful and face the consequences, so Iíll stay quiet. Enjoy your day

Yeah u better stay quiet because with that mouth ik u aint got a single friend with that negativity. U should try going outside to c how to socialize with ppl without getting hated :)) have a good day

Tackled
09-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Thread closed

Zeozheca
09-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Yeah because you know me personally? youíre probably fat with a bald spot. Or living somewhere under a rock. I got plenty of friends but you wouldnít know that [emoji16]. It was nothing rude about my previous comments but now that you wanna start we can. You talk a lot through the internet. I bet your character resembles you in person.. poor and personally sucks [emoji53]

Nice u got plenty of AL friends cuz u cant make one irl :))

Zeozheca
09-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Yeah because you know me personally? youíre probably fat with a bald spot. Or living somewhere under a rock. I got plenty of friends but you wouldnít know that [emoji16]. It was nothing rude about my previous comments but now that you wanna start we can. You talk a lot through the internet. I bet your character resembles you in person.. poor and personally sucks [emoji53]

Btw those AL friends dont count because they're prolly using u jus because u have no life playing AL. Dont get fooled, thats a life lesson [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tackled
09-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Btw those AL friends dont count because they're prolly using u jus because u have no life playing AL. Dont get fooled, thats a life lesson [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You sound so dumb, you lost this argument already. Cya bro lol