PDA

View Full Version : Any vanity recipe

Tackled
09-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Now this is something that I’ve always talked about with in game friends. We all share many collectible items from the older seasons. Wouldn’t it be nice to work hard for a one time use recipe to make any piece of armor turn into a vanity ?! It’s nothing that the devs can’t do right? I don’t expect this anytime soon or at all, it’s just a thought thanks! [emoji2234]

Spooked
09-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Has been suggested many times, i share the same desire bud.
Maybe if we post it again and again in the ideas section they will implement it someday, until then, hang tight and wear your collectibles anyway.

Tackled
09-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Has been suggested many times, i share the same desire bud.
Maybe if we post it again and again in the ideas section they will implement it someday, until then, hang tight and wear your collectibles anyway.

Thanks my friend. I’ve been away for sometime I had no clue. This thread can get deleted now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
09-09-2019, 05:54 PM
Same here, a very good time to implement something like this is during AL birthday Event in November. Gives devs plenty of time to make it happen while also making the players will collectible items very happy!Perfect event! Even if the collectibles turned into vanities are untradable I wouldn’t mind.

Sorry for the Bump...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk