PDA

View Full Version : PvP on Bird!

Elysony
12-21-2011, 07:54 PM
I made a bird ' Rifty ' recently got to 55 and need to know spells i'm clueless I need to know how to defeat every class please answer fast!

Zapoke
12-22-2011, 07:55 AM
There's no sure-thing that you'll win every time. But, in my own testing, using fortified is the best possible choice for that.
Skills:
6 root
6 blast
6 shat scream
6 evade
6 focus
6 blinding
6 repulse
6 break armor
2 thorn wall
4 avian scream (TIP: avian scream breaks out of rooting skills, e.g. Ice, root, thornwall, ect)

If you use fortified do this combo, as it served me pretty well. :p
Thorn root, shat scream, break armor, blast shot, blinding shot, repulse, thorn wall, avian scream. (or use avian scream before last to break out of the rooting skills faster)
If you use dex, then use something like this:
Break, blast, repulse. Then kite as best you can. :)

Moogerfooger
12-22-2011, 08:32 AM
I am fairly certain Avian Scream needs to be at least level 4, possibly 5 for it to unfreeze. Maybe somebody can verify. I know Physiologic thought it was 5, but I don't know if anyone ever tested to find out exactly where it is. There have been several posts on it over the last year, but on the way out the door soon and no time to search.

Riccits
12-22-2011, 08:52 AM
last what i heard it has to be at least 4

Zapoke
12-22-2011, 02:34 PM
I am fairly certain Avian Scream needs to be at least level 4, possibly 5 for it to unfreeze. Maybe somebody can verify. I know Physiologic thought it was 5, but I don't know if anyone ever tested to find out exactly where it is. There have been several posts on it over the last year, but on the way out the door soon and no time to search.

You're right. Hehe. I forgot. Hard to remember things while on pain meds. Thanks. ^^

Elitephonix
01-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Pain meds lol

Zapoke
01-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Pain meds lol

Ah.. God, lol. Yeah. I just got out of the hospital that morning.

Sryyoulose
01-25-2012, 11:53 PM
I have a fortified bird... And the build isn't bad... It's just not mine =) as for the combo use blinding first so you don't get hit as much root to hold them break armor while running in shattering scream, blast shot wall repulse! Then repeat as usually use avian scream to unroot yourself! Have fun!

Elitephonix
01-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Heheh I beat your fort bird all the time