View Full Version : Help from a Mod/Dev/Legal/Etc required

BaronB
09-10-2019, 12:23 AM
*to try sound a little more formal*

To whom it may concern,

To keep a dull story short I have recently taken it upon myself to start a stream channel on twitch (which I know was a platform used by STS in the past for PvP tornements for example), my worry however is whilst sprucing up my little bit of webspace on the twitch severs ive realised I have used some of the SpacetimeStudios intelectual properties which could potentionally one day benifit me, so I just would like a thumbs up or down *boo T.T* on being able to use some of your artwork 0=)

To save you the trouble of having to visit here is a cheeky screenshot bellow...

I have tried to also include as much about the game for now as possible (credit given where due) including a link to downloading the game it self to make up for being cheeky ^.^

Much <3

B

Kingumar
09-10-2019, 01:27 AM
I think you should direct your streaming effort on a different game. Seeing that you went as far as creating a good looking streaming profile, I dont think this game will bring as many viewers as you deserve.

Good luck anyways

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Razererxx
09-10-2019, 03:44 AM
Honestly,great job on doing it but there are streamers who are playing more popular game and get really small amount of views.Maybe you should consider streaming some other game too,it would bensfit you because you would get more popular and plus those new "watchers" could maybe get hooked on playing AL.

BaronB
09-10-2019, 04:14 AM
Thank you very much for the feedback guys is much appreciated [emoji4]

I know I could be streaming plenty other games however after now about 6 years this is the one game that has remained consistent for me so if I’m going to stream rather do it with something I know and love and feel a lot less pressure on for a newbie xD

An if I can entertain and please the people of Arlor then I’d be more than happy with that and as mentioned maybe if it can get popular enough might even bring some new people into the game as well ^.^

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooked
09-10-2019, 04:20 AM
I spotted a certain baron afking yet again in citadel today *shifts eyes*

BaronB
09-10-2019, 04:22 AM
I spotted a certain baron afking yet again in citadel today *shifts eyes*

XD

Should still be afk now >.<

#foreveronline

1<3

|Ares|
09-10-2019, 08:52 AM
24h stream of you laying dead in the middle of Festerfang arena. xD

BaronB
09-10-2019, 08:53 AM
24h stream of you laying dead in the middle of Festerfang arena. xD

At least it’s not because you’ve killed me.. nab xp

1 <3

Allset
09-10-2019, 03:13 PM
Good luck worth a shot...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zojak
09-10-2019, 08:32 PM
Good luck man! I'll be sure to pop in :)

Dragonsalt
09-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Wow your panels and stuff definitely look way better than mine do. Congrats! Not sure though if AL is the game to stream if you want monetization since there isn’t a big viewer base for it on twitch. Something more popular might get you more attention! Good luck reguardless!

Spooked
09-12-2019, 03:01 AM
Im just curious as to what youre going to stream, seeing AL is -like it or not- quite monotone and not very entertaining after a short amount of time, unless you intend to AFK on stream ofcourse;)

BaronB
09-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Im just curious as to what youre going to stream, seeing AL is -like it or not- quite monotone and not very entertaining after a short amount of time, unless you intend to AFK on stream ofcourse;)

Well when I’m afk I won’t be streaming that’s for sure but at the moment it’s just general stuff, from Maus and swamp runs to just some friendly pvp in fester :) however with events and expansion coming up I do intended to stream them all along to share the experience ^.^

Eventually do plan maybe making some tutorial videos along with hints and tips in the future as well but any suggestions on what people would like to see is all welcome too ^.^

I spent the last day offline as was improving system to make sure less laggy whilst streaming so will be back online back tonight ^.^

1<3

Exposed
09-13-2019, 08:33 AM
Baron such a nah all he does is afk at fester Outpost 24/7 haha that's what his streams will be

BaronB
09-13-2019, 10:08 AM
Baron such a nah all he does is afk at fester Outpost 24/7 haha that's what his streams will be

Only when I’m not playing bud :)

Twitch.tv/blazinbaron

If you wish to view some of the action for yourself...

I’ve even started to export the streams to YouTube as well for people who don’t have twitch ^.^

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6ewlfV9nTd8h6E0D2YDZXw

Last night was supposed to be streaming but of fester pvp but towards the end we were smashing out maus runs with alienxkush and handsumlegend and sheknifey along with going over some mage builds for pve ^.^

1<3

Exposed
09-13-2019, 12:58 PM
I'll be sure to snipe ya green butt ;)

BaronB
09-13-2019, 01:21 PM
I'll be sure to snipe ya green butt ;)

I’d be insulted if you didn’t ;)

1<3

xxkilsxx
09-13-2019, 01:24 PM
You should totally hook me up with some twitch overlays and panels ��

BaronB
09-13-2019, 01:27 PM
You should totally hook me up with some twitch overlays and panels ��

To be fair I’m very new to it all but seemed to have learnt quick and lucky enough already a little hand with photoshop but pm me what your after I’m sure could sort something out ^.^

1<3

Dragonsalt
09-13-2019, 08:19 PM
To be fair I’m very new to it all but seemed to have learnt quick and lucky enough already a little hand with photoshop but pm me what your after I’m sure could sort something out ^.^

1<3

I've been looking for the someone for the longest time to be able to make me some twitch panels, but so far no one's shown interest. I'm also willing to pay for it in AL gold or items if needed. I just need some really good panels done for my twitch channel. If you know anyone who might be interested then please pm me their details. Thanks :)

BaronB
09-15-2019, 11:13 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that joined the stream last night!

12 live viewers and 7 active chatters, was great fun and analytically was the busiest night so far! XD

Will of course be online again tonight and to join in or watch the reruns just check out

http://twitch.tv/blazinbaron

Have got some of the high lights on YouTube too by visiting

Thank you again ^.^

1<3

Allset
09-15-2019, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that joined the stream last night!

12 live viewers and 7 active chatters, was great fun and analytically was the busiest night so far! XD

Will of course be online again tonight and to join in or watch the reruns just check out

http://twitch.tv/blazinbaron

Have got some of the high lights on YouTube too by visiting

Thank you again ^.^

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFunny I saw you standing there last night, but that's nothing new. Didn't realize your were streaming though. I'm sure I ran across the screen somewhere in there.
Good spot to setup shop [emoji41]
Try to catch you on the flip side...

BaronB
09-15-2019, 05:10 PM
Funny I saw you standing there last night, but that's nothing new. Didn't realize your were streaming though. I'm sure I ran across the screen somewhere in there.
Good spot to setup shop [emoji41]
Try to catch you on the flip side...

I do try to make sure im not afk whilst im actually streaming but sometimes cant be helped as i do love a cheeky chat too XD

but pretty sure you were caught in last nights vid xp

1 <3

Remiem
09-16-2019, 12:49 AM
Hey Baron! I'll double check with the Devs, but as long as you aren't pretending to be a dev, or claiming that you represent Spacetime Studios, I think you're good! Again, I'll double check. Good luck with the stream!

BaronB
09-16-2019, 12:58 AM
Hey Baron! I'll double check with the Devs, but as long as you aren't pretending to be a dev, or claiming that you represent Spacetime Studios, I think you're good! Again, I'll double check. Good luck with the stream!

Oh never in a million years.. well as long as pretending to be a NPC by being online 24/7 counts XD

I have included a description about myself to make sure there is also no confusions etc but I have no intentions of streaming anything but AL why I wanted and proudly represent ^.^

Much <3 and appreciate you and Futumsh getting back and giving this nab the peace of mind <3

If i can get the timing right never know might get the pleasure to have catch you one the the streams one day XD

1<3

Genius
09-16-2019, 10:38 PM
Good Luck with the streams.
Btw, I saw you mentioned "Powered by Spacetime" on your twitch, do they sponsor?

BaronB
09-16-2019, 10:50 PM
Good Luck with the streams.
Btw, I saw you mentioned "Powered by Spacetime" on your twitch, do they sponsor?

Oh not at all, its the game itself thats "Powered by Spacetime" and from within the game "Arcane Legends" presents Baron XD

Tho if its a little confusing maybe I should take that bit off >.<

1<3

Spooked
09-17-2019, 01:14 AM
Still waiting for an official to respond *impatiently shifts eyes*

Genius
09-20-2019, 10:50 AM
Oh not at all, its the game itself thats "Powered by Spacetime" and from within the game "Arcane Legends" presents Baron XD

Tho if its a little confusing maybe I should take that bit off >.<

1<3

Oh alright, I saw one of the streams it was good.
I would like to mention two things that you should be careful about, if you are going to smoke or drink on stream then you will have to enable Mature Content warning option. Also you should only be smoking weed if its legal in your country. If its not legal in England then take down the chill session video before anyone reports it, its a banable offense.

Be careful and cheers.

Ciuazeba
09-28-2019, 09:15 AM
Bon travail

BaronB
09-28-2019, 12:28 PM
Oh alright, I saw one of the streams it was good.
I would like to mention two things that you should be careful about, if you are going to smoke or drink on stream then you will have to enable Mature Content warning option. Also you should only be smoking weed if its legal in your country. If its not legal in England then take down the chill session video before anyone reports it, its a banable offense.

Be careful and cheers.

Thank you for the feed back and glad you liked it ^.^

There is a mature content set up on twitch and on YouTube so unless your age verified you shouldn’t be able to watch them.

And in terms of legality it’s a grey area as you can legally buy weed now here in shops which is of medicinal grade which is what I smoke so no issues there (costs an absolute fortune still however at least it’s legit [emoji2357])

I’m not out to make money etc from it as it’s all just entertainment so should be all good ^.^

Thank you again 1<3

Kakashis
09-28-2019, 01:19 PM
This is awesome! I honestly don't think devs will have a problem with it, but you should wait for confirmation! This game deserves way more exposure than it currently does!

BaronB
09-28-2019, 03:15 PM
This is awesome! I honestly don't think devs will have a problem with it, but you should wait for confirmation! This game deserves way more exposure than it currently does!

Thank you ^.^

Also usually easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission 0=) thankfully no complaints and doing everything as by the book and legit as possible XD

I’ve also now started to Live stream on Twitch AND YouTube at the same time and the replays will be on both sites so can never miss out XD

Think tonight’s stream shall get a party together and try hit wave 420 in the new portal for a bit of sport XD

1<3